Cottonwood, CA

Posted May 13, 2014
Love this school! 2 of my 4 attend this school. The principal knows everyone and is always around and is very proactive in students lives. The superintendent is also around often and very involved. I am sad to leave before all of my children get the opportunity to go here. Teachers are great and care greatly about what they do. Do grateful to have had my children attend this school! Parents are involved! Jones, Wilcox, Pilkington, Mitchell, Barnes all great teachers!

Posted August 02, 2011
Being a military family, my children have attended several schools. Evergreen is the best so far! The previous principal was always present and interacted with the students, parents and staff regularly. The current principal I am sure will do just as amazing since she was an amazing teacher. My son said the " the best teacher" he's had yet. He explained that she constantly challenged him to reach his potential, which he didn't always like but obviously appreciates now. There is no bullying at this school, no violence and plenty of room to be yourself. !

Evergreen Middle School 4

Posted March 12, 2009

Posted December 22, 2008
I love this school..... It s the best school ever. Although i am in 8th grade now, i have attended this school since 2nd grade and have loved every year since. : )

Posted August 17, 2008
My brother and I both attended this school and now I am happy to say I have three young children one of which is beginning pre-school this year and one of which is entering kindergarten. I have been very pleased with their preschool program. This is truly a great school with great teaching staff. I wouldn't let my kids go to any other school

Evergreen Middle School 0

Posted June 09, 2008
I think this school is great!! The Principal is there for all the kids in all manners that are needed. He is very kind and helpful and more than willing to help wherever or whenever the help is needed. My daughter has been in a couple different schools due to moving around and the principal at this one is very awesome and the kids respect him because he respects them..

Evergreen Middle School 4

Posted January 29, 2008

Evergreen Middle School 1

Posted January 06, 2008

Posted February 09, 2005
My 6th and 8th graders started attending this school and have been so pleased with the caring staff and student body. No bullying at this school! Everyone is kind. I'm amazed and thrilled. They have a great curiculum that allows students to work at their own level. My son's grades have improved with the added help he is getting here. I feel like my kids are allowed to be themselves, not pushed into the fast lane. The staff is always willing to talk to you about anything and even encourages it.

Evergreen Middle School 1

Posted September 09, 2003

Evergreen Middle School
19500 Learning Way, Cottonwood, CA  96022
Last modified Evergreen Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Evergreen Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top