Posted June 26, 2013
I can t say enough about the Kindergarten Ranch School. The school s owner / teacher, Mrs. Irene Leon, takes a no nonsense, old school approach to education. My children have responded well to her direct and disciplined methods and have displayed a tremendous amount of respect for her. I must also acknowledge her hard working, devoted assistant teacher, Miss Mimi. She is excellent with the children and does an exceptional job in the areas of mathematics and arts and crafts. I feel very fortunate to be able to give my children the intimate, high level, private educational experience than Kindergarten Ranch provides. Above all, Mrs. Leon and Miss Mimi love the children. The kids know it and respond tremendously!

Posted April 09, 2012
Two of my children have attended Kindergarten Ranch and they have both loved their learning experience. Mrs. Leon and Ms. Mimi are absolutely great teachers. They both know how to capture the students imagination and know how to nurture their love for learning. The children are taught to be well rounded at an early age. They take part in many cultural activities such as private concerts, plays, and field trips. They also learn about current events and geography at an early age. The students are divided into small groups and work with other children of the same ability (not a conventional PK-3rd grade classroom). Homework is sent home on weekends and student attend class Monday - Thursdays. They have no daycare. Parent involvement is a must. My daughter is now in the 5th grade and has received straight A's at her new school. My son learned how to read at age 3 with Mrs. Leon. She also has an excellent summer program. My kids sometimes asked to go to school on the weekends. I don't know how they do it but these teachers have found the secret to capturing and nurturing a child's mind to its full potential.

Posted January 27, 2006
We put our daughter at this school when her Pre-school teachers told us that she was not 'ready' for kindergarten. Mrs. Leon knew better. With her intense methods of teaching and individual attention, our daughter is now thriving in first grade. Besides that, she developed an appreciation for and love of learning that we could only hope for before this experience. The field trips and cultural activities made the tedium of the everyday virtually disappear. Mrs. Leon captured her imagination as well as instilled basic skills that continue to motivate her today.

Kindergarten Ranch School 4

Posted October 07, 2005
I was a former teacher at this school and was amazed by the curriculum. Unfortunately I could no longer work due to school but my sister is currently teaching now. I would say 99% of the parents were happy with the program.

Posted April 29, 2005
This school is a wonderful alternative for parents looking for individualized attention and quality academics.

Kindergarten Ranch School
20505 East Covina Hills Road, Covina, CA  91724
Last modified Kindergarten Ranch School is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Kindergarten Ranch School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top