K-8|Private

Bad
Good

We just love Sonrise Christian School, the staff and teachers are great and caring, the classroom sizes are smaller. At Sonrise you are not part of a school you are part of a family.

Words can not express how much I love Sonrise!!!! They are amazing putting Faith and family first. The teachers are Wonderful !!! Always willing to help out my children. We have been with Sonrise since my son was 3 years old. My son is now in 4th grade and Mrs. Holmes is awesome. I love her and her amazing loving spirit!! My daughter now 7yrs old is with Mrs. Free is so happy & it makes me smile. Sonrise goes above and beyond for our families. We also have amazing fun raisers!! And wonderful fun fieldtrips!!! I know my husband and I made the right choice with Sonrise. Like I said no words can express how happy we are with all the wonderful teachers and staff!!!! Amazing!!!!!

....of course there are small class sizes, everybody quit this school because the teaching and some of the teachers's behaviour was inadeguate if not inappropriate. I am glad some of them are no longer teaching there! The school might be able to improve.

Can you imagine a school that focuses on the following areas? 1. The academic experience goes beyond the classroom 2. Culture of Care/Nurture 3. Family Atmosphere 4. Laptop Learning 5. Christian Worldview 6. Smaller Class Size This is Sonrise Christian

Relating to the Laptop Learning program. I am currently a Sophomore in High School. I attended Sonrise the first year that the laptops were tested. I have so much more knowledge about computers and how to use them for school related projects compared to my companions in high school because of this program. It was worth every cent and then some.

This school is a wonderful place for a child to grow and learn spiritually as well as academically. This school is a great environment for all children! I love this school!

Sonrise is wonderful! Both my children have attended since preschool. My oldest is in eighth grade and my youngest is in fourth. The office staff and teachers are loving, Godly, people. My kids look forward to school each day and they are excelling academically. I would recommend Sonrise to anyone looking for a loving, nurturing environment for their children to learn and grow in!

I'm in 8th grade at Sonrise Christian school and I'll say that it is great! I agree with the parent that said the negative things about the Laptop Learning Program, it really was a waste of time and money. However, the teachers are caring and want the best for us and that's all that matters. I would not suggest this school if you are financially short, but if you aren't I totally suggest it! :)

After a multiple discussion with so many parents, we all agreed that using the computer laptop program was an useful idea, waste of a time and money as well it created more trouble than good. My understanding many parents decided to enroll their kids somewhere else, because if disorganized school programs, poor curriculums, and lack in teaching quality

We feel privileged to be able to send our son to Sonrise. Starting our day at flag is my favorite.Pledge of Allegiance, a patriotic song, and a Bible verse is how we start our day.I love how the children learn that God's hand is in everything they learn.

Last modified Sonrise Christian is a Private school that serves grades K-8