Posted November 23, 2014
A true gem in the area, my son transferred in last year from a private school and we see a major improvement in his retention of the material. The principal is awesome, she brings out the best in the students as well as the teachers and parents, we are glad to be here.

Alice M. Ellington Elementary School 1

Posted August 05, 2013
My husband and I both were very disappointed when we would try to bring something to the principle's attention, we always felt like she was just trying to brush us off and not deal with the problem. Some of the teachers are great but there is alot of "clicky-ness" to some of the teachers and also parents/PTA. Some issues were not dealt with the way they should have been. Some of the staff gets away with stuff because of who they know and that should not be the case. Test scores should be going up and not down even if its only a few points but thats not the case here!!! Very disappointed parents!!!!

Alice M. Ellington Elementary School 3

Posted August 04, 2013
My grand-daughter goes to Alice M.Ellington Elementary, and I e-mailed the principal about two months ago asking when school starts, that way I could plan our Vacation before school started, and never heard a word back from her. Thanks principal, now my Grand-daughter will miss our summer vacation except for three days of it. You might want to answer your emails from parents and grand parents. Holly R.

Posted February 25, 2011
Ellington staff really cares about their students. They dedicate their time to make sure every child has a chance for success. They encourage parent involvement, which is very important. If you have questions or concerns over anything, Mrs. Rode and her staff will always make time to meet with you and help you in any way they can.

Posted September 22, 2010
I love Ellington because is a very loved placed by the students and by the staff. We have very good school record and our kids have great grades in the area. we do need the money support to help us have a new school sign and more books.

Posted June 13, 2009
This school is wonderful. The entire school staff is very professional. The teachers are caring of each individual student, and they encourage parent involvement.

Posted January 30, 2009

Posted July 28, 2008

Alice M. Ellington Elementary School 1

Posted June 30, 2007

Alice M. Ellington Elementary School
5034 North Clydebank, Covina, CA  91722
Last modified Alice M. Ellington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alice M. Ellington Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top