Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My daughter started kindergarten, I was not sure if I was going to put her in public school and I tried out Ellington. Mrs. Geruino is amazing!! I have no regrets putting her in this school. The class is awesome and the curriculum is on point. My daughter loves going to class! Thank you for the amazing staff at the school. Great events and involve the parents :)

A true gem in the area, my son transferred in last year from a private school and we see a major improvement in his retention of the material. The principal is awesome, she brings out the best in the students as well as the teachers and parents, we are glad to be here.

My husband and I both were very disappointed when we would try to bring something to the principle's attention, we always felt like she was just trying to brush us off and not deal with the problem. Some of the teachers are great but there is alot of "clicky-ness" to some of the teachers and also parents/PTA. Some issues were not dealt with the way they should have been. Some of the staff gets away with stuff because of who they know and that should not be the case. Test scores should be going up and not down even if its only a few points but thats not the case here!!! Very disappointed parents!!!!

My grand-daughter goes to Alice M.Ellington Elementary, and I e-mailed the principal about two months ago asking when school starts, that way I could plan our Vacation before school started, and never heard a word back from her. Thanks principal, now my Grand-daughter will miss our summer vacation except for three days of it. You might want to answer your emails from parents and grand parents. Holly R.

Ellington staff really cares about their students. They dedicate their time to make sure every child has a chance for success. They encourage parent involvement, which is very important. If you have questions or concerns over anything, Mrs. Rode and her staff will always make time to meet with you and help you in any way they can.

I love Ellington because is a very loved placed by the students and by the staff. We have very good school record and our kids have great grades in the area. we do need the money support to help us have a new school sign and more books.

This school is wonderful. The entire school staff is very professional. The teachers are caring of each individual student, and they encourage parent involvement.

Last modified Alice M. Ellington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.