Posted November 13, 2014
Its time for a public forum-teachers, students, administrators, and the community. How can we together change the experience we all have. Teachers & administrators, they don't want to be underfunded, need to use their own money to give the students the books & tools they need. But, what can we do together? Stop making excuses...lets give students today, tomorrow & in the future, a chance at a positive educational experience that'll trigger a successful & bright future. Don't we all want that? I DO!

Posted March 29, 2011
Gladstone is a great school no matter what some people say it has its problems like any other school most teachers really care about students succeding but a lot of the students just don't care and there's nothing that these teachers can do about that. I hope this new intervension bell schedule works out for them.

Posted June 01, 2010
This school has some teachers that just don't care. I have left massages for some teachers and they don't return calls. Don't get me wrong there are a few teachers that do care about the kids and my kids do love those teachers. I love this school but they have to get most of this teachers to care.

Gladstone High School 4

Posted September 15, 2009

Posted April 24, 2009
Gladstone High School i will have to say is one of the best high schools ever. I have attended many different local high schools and none have compared to gladstone. The teachers are awesome and students are great. I have many memories at that school and i will never forget them,And the security there is strict and fun at the same time. If I could i would go back in a heart beat! Go Gladiators!

Gladstone High School 1

Posted April 09, 2009

Gladstone High School 0

Posted February 26, 2009
As a student at ghs i would like to say this school is great ive lived in azusa for all my life and as a freshmen i was confused about alot but the staff helped me get on track. Sure theres some bad teachers but mostly good the security is great and the baseball team is fantastic good job ghs

Posted November 21, 2008
This school has the greatest teachers, and has great students. This school has the lowest gang related violence I have ever seen.

Posted September 30, 2008

Gladstone High School 2

Posted February 15, 2008

Gladstone High School
1340 North Enid, Covina, CA  91722
Last modified Gladstone High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gladstone High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top