Bad
Good

Its time for a public forum-teachers, students, administrators, and the community. How can we together change the experience we all have. Teachers & administrators, they don't want to be underfunded, need to use their own money to give the students the books & tools they need. But, what can we do together? Stop making excuses...lets give students today, tomorrow & in the future, a chance at a positive educational experience that'll trigger a successful & bright future. Don't we all want that? I DO!

Gladstone is a great school no matter what some people say it has its problems like any other school most teachers really care about students succeding but a lot of the students just don't care and there's nothing that these teachers can do about that. I hope this new intervension bell schedule works out for them.

This school has some teachers that just don't care. I have left massages for some teachers and they don't return calls. Don't get me wrong there are a few teachers that do care about the kids and my kids do love those teachers. I love this school but they have to get most of this teachers to care.

Gladstone High School i will have to say is one of the best high schools ever. I have attended many different local high schools and none have compared to gladstone. The teachers are awesome and students are great. I have many memories at that school and i will never forget them,And the security there is strict and fun at the same time. If I could i would go back in a heart beat! Go Gladiators!

As a student at ghs i would like to say this school is great ive lived in azusa for all my life and as a freshmen i was confused about alot but the staff helped me get on track. Sure theres some bad teachers but mostly good the security is great and the baseball team is fantastic good job ghs

This school has the greatest teachers, and has great students. This school has the lowest gang related violence I have ever seen.

Need to improve for almost everything

I have a freshman attending there. I wish the school was updated when it comes to technology, I can see many ways on how parents can work with teachers via email. There is so much time spent on phone tag. If parents can access class information and assigments for their child, than we would all benefit.

Gladstone High School is one of the best high school.The minute i went there everything was unique and the academic standards are second to none.The students were also very friendly ad it is certainly a great environment to raise your kids there.For people who want their kids to attend but have been convinced by other reviews do not be deeived.I say cudos to all the staff of Gladstone High School and continue to keep up the good work.

Gladstone didn't accommodate the students needs. The teachers didn't take the students seriously nor did the students take themselves seriously. Being laid back and taking the students as they come is not putting enough discipline on them. Parents need to get involved, students need to get more involved, the teachers need to be taught. I went to Gladstone and I feel that they need a better curriculum.

Last modified Gladstone High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.