Beginning Montessori Children's House 0

Posted July 15, 2009
My son has attended this school for over a year and really loves his teachers- as do I. However, the director of the school is rude to the children and can be fake when it comes to acting like she truly cares. The director has also belittled the teachers, but, I keep my son enrolled because I know how great his teachers really are, and they are the ones who he spends the day with, not the director.

Beginning Montessori Children's House 0

Posted October 10, 2008
What a load of bull. My daughter is almost two years behind in her studies. And I put her in a public school to find this out. I now have to pay $44.00 an hour to tutor her to her grade level. All they care about is the money. And the director is so fake, on who is phoney to parents and shows her true colors when parents aren't around to hear her belittle her staff. Do not send your child here if you care about them.

Beginning Montessori Children's House 5

Posted December 17, 2007
The most important thing is my son absolutely loves this school, from the teachers to activities and even learning. I would definately rate this school with '5' stars.

Beginning Montessori Children's House 5

Posted February 21, 2007
This school has proven to be an irreplaceable asset to my children's education. The director is extremely caring and treats all the children as her own. She will personally tutor any child needing extra attention whether due to being behind or helping them to obtain even higher goals than before. The teachers and day care staff are excellent. All functions are impressive and the children love attending school every day! I highly recommend this school.

Beginning Montessori Children's House
5119 Valley Center Avenue, Covina, CA  91724
Last modified Beginning Montessori Children's House is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Beginning Montessori Children's House Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top