Covina, CA

Badillo Elementary School 4

Posted August 19, 2013
We have had great experience with teachers and staff. Any issues get addressed. School has great activities/events and involes families. Would like to see a gardening club and more awards given out to recognize students more.

Posted August 10, 2011
Most of all the teachers are great @ Badillo, I have 3 children attending & only 2 love it, im hoping that this year my youngest daughter gets a better teacher. besides that we (my children & I) have had great teachers, Staff & an AWESOME PINCIPAL so far(=

Posted May 05, 2010

Posted April 28, 2010
This is my son second family is very small groups and they have after school activitis.

Posted February 22, 2010
This is a very competent school the same average of any private school around I do have one of my kids in private school but when I found this school I compare the difference thanks Badillo.

Posted February 17, 2010
I am a parent personaly just love badillo cause my child attended badillo since 3 grade. badillo has a great staff and wonderful principal especilly teachers (: p.s I just want to say u rock badillo panthers

Posted June 12, 2009
This school is excellent. It's amazing how the principal and teachers do it. I am so happy I put my child in Badillo and not another public school in the Charter Oak District. Although I wouldn't have 'hand-picked' their new principal. My daughter has attended Badillo since first grade. She has blossomed into a third grader who is reading high school level! She adores her teachers,and the faculty and effort the staff puts into these young minds is a miracle. A+ for them! My daughter also includes daycare in her day,which is also wonderful. PTA is amazing. Keep Up The Good Work Panthers!!!

Posted March 05, 2009

Badillo Elementary School 4

Posted September 14, 2006
Parent involvement high, great teachers. My daughter in is second grade and started at badillo in Kindergarten. Each teacher has been great and asked a lot of her each year. I find that she is well prepared for her grade level.

Badillo Elementary School 1

Posted September 17, 2005
- a administrator

Badillo Elementary School
1771 East Old Badillo Avenue, Covina, CA  91724
Last modified Badillo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Badillo Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top