Covina, CA

Posted April 07, 2014
I have had such an amazing experience with this school. The principal is absolutely fabulous!! She is very involved, personable and this reflects upon the amazing teachers and staff. I have two boys one in 4th grade and one in kindergarten we moved from Ventura, CA and it was an easy transition for our older son due to the compassionate and caring staff.

Posted August 13, 2013
Love this school!!! My oldest son has adhd an his teacher for second grade was so patient with him, he is now being placed in a slower class so he can learn since regular class is a little to fast paced for him. I am very happy with what my kids have learned at this school so far and I'm excited for their future!!

Posted February 16, 2012
My Daughter attended Cedargrove and had a wonderful experience! Currently my Grand Daughter is attending Cedargrove and I am proud to say it is still a wonderful place for students to blossom! The students, teachers, Instructional Aides, Office Staff and Parents are one big famiy. You not not find a warmer place for your student to grow and learn!

Cedargrove Elementary School 4

Posted July 22, 2010
I dont why this school is rated 7out of 10. But i truly believe that they deserve more than that. My son completed Kinder and has learned so much. He counts the calendar for this next school year. I am impress with their fundraising in this school very active. One of my fav is the coupoon book, Book fair, Chuck cheese night. It seems like almost every month there is a fundraising event so be prepare and set aside money for this. My son will miss this school bec we are moving to Arcadia School District. Thank you Cedar for a wonderful job with my son and the rest of the kids!!!

Cedargrove Elementary School 4

Posted January 28, 2010
Great school! My daughter is in kindergarten and loves it! She has a great teacher Mrs. Hadan. She has learned so much in just a few months! They really care about every child.

Posted October 07, 2009
The teachers really care about the students and their education, but they also care about personal well being. Cedargrove is always about the kids and what's in their best interest!

Cedargrove Elementary School 1

Posted March 06, 2009

Posted February 18, 2009
My girls love their school and teachers. I especially love the principal and vice principal, they truly care for our children.

Cedargrove Elementary School 1

Posted January 15, 2009

Posted January 03, 2009
my 2 children go to cedargrove and i really like how the teachers seem to actually care about your children and try to make learning fun so that they stay interested

Cedargrove Elementary School
1209 North Glendora Avenue, Covina, CA  91724
Last modified Cedargrove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedargrove Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top