Covina, CA
After care: No

Posted September 26, 2013
This fair valley high is the best thing ever that happen to my child ,I will recommend to any parent that has a strolling high school kids please try them out, great school and great teachers and great conceler he takes his time to talk to you about your child and what need to be done .

Posted July 03, 2009
I enjoyed my time attending this school. I came from charter oak high school and found myself having trouble with the students and staff there. from there I went to south hills high and I had the same problems. as soon as I enrolled at fairvalley I felt very welcome there. students and staff are ver respectful. I attended that school for two years. I caught up on credits, finished early but still wanted to stay because that's how everyone wants to make u feel. I learned a lot from there more then any other school. I was planning on going back to a normal high school but decided not too because I loved it there. I wanna say thank you fairvalley!!! great high school memories!!!! class of 09!

Posted October 28, 2008
fairvalley is an swaome school i am very impressed by the way the staff is comittwed to exellence and will do anything to help

Posted September 06, 2008

Fairvalley High (Continuation) School 4

Posted April 04, 2008
I am impressed by the level of commitment the staff have for helping the students. The principal, teachers, and support staff go out of their way to push students to be successful. If you student has to be in a continuation school, this is the one to be in!

Fairvalley High (Continuation) School 4

Posted March 22, 2007
- a former student
Im a 2005 graduate and this troubled kids are better off at this small school because they are watched.Im glad there are continuation schools.

Fairvalley High (Continuation) School
231 East Stephanie Drive, Covina, CA  91722
Last modified Fairvalley High (Continuation) School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Fairvalley High (Continuation) School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top