Posted June 15, 2014
This school has some of the most engaged staff that I have ever seen. They have high expectations of their students in academics but they also know how to have fun. The teachers and staff perform for the kids during their Renaissance Rallies which has truly been entertaining every time! I think this shows the students that they need to work hard but can also play hard. I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!! My child has accelerated her learning and has been motivated by such a strong learning environment. I feel that she is more than ready for her first year in High School. -Parent

Las Palmas Middle School 3

Posted August 23, 2012
My child was bullied 3 times within the first 3 weeks of school. They did put a stop to it. I wish teachers would send information on homework and projects directly to parents via email or keep website updated. The school is Ok, not super impressed yet. I hope next year is better.

Posted March 30, 2011
im a 7th grader at las palmas middle school and in my opinion it is the absolutelkly best school. everyone is nice and theres hardly any bullying. the teachers and staffulty is very considerate and the renessaince rallys are the best !! (: plus its verryyy clean and kept in order.

Posted August 16, 2010
I graduated from Las Palmas this year and I must say it was the best year LP has had i encourage parents to get their kids involved in ASB its teaches kids leadership and WEB is another program where you as the eighth grader show your 6th graders around the school. my year was phenominal because i was a comissioner in asb and a WEB leader. We also have Renaissance rallies that give honor to the hundreds of students who show us they want to succeed in school and keep improving by having the most improved student win a ipod. Las Palmas is an amazing school.

Las Palmas Middle School 2

Posted February 13, 2010
child is in 7th grade says its very slow paced.Says since she came from charter oak district its been very differnt .Charter oak graded her harder and now she is streight A s .It is great for self esteem to get As but at what cost boardem. We are looking to move out of the district.

Posted October 22, 2009

Posted October 22, 2009

Posted October 18, 2009
because i went there.i had alot of fun with the school activities.the teachers re great.

Posted October 18, 2009
Las Palmas is a really great school!! I just graduated there 09.And every time I pass by I remember all the fun times I had at LP and I will never forget them. I love all the teachers.Students. And fun activities that happened when I was there all my 3 yrs:)). LP rocks<3

Posted October 18, 2009
i love las palmas becuse all the taechers and staff are the best they help you when u need help just eveything if u go ull wont regert it!!!!!!!!!!!

Las Palmas Middle School
641 North Lark Ellen Avenue, Covina, CA  91722
Last modified Las Palmas Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Las Palmas Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 61 reviews. Top