Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted July 04, 2016
My son just finished his freshman year with academic excellence and great athletic guidance. My student was placed in honors classes and did well academically, most teachers were fair and consistent in their grading and teaching of the Commin Core standards. What I do like is the emphasis on sports and team spirit. Go Vikings.

Posted March 21, 2009
Northview staff help their student with school work, sports and to attend to college. They have a great wrestling, cheerleading and baseball team..

Posted December 07, 2008
I am currently a freshman attending northview. I feel that the school provides and excellent academic program and there are plenty of ways to get help if you need it. the athletic program is fantastic also. I am currently a part of the j.v. soccer team![: northview is just and all around great school and i recommend it to any parent that is looking for a high school for their child. GO VIKINGS!

Posted October 28, 2008
I currently have 2 sons that attend NVHS and I plan on sending my other 2 as soon as they are old enough. Both my boys are excelling in grades and sports. Student-Athletes is what they drill into my boys all the time. The coaches make them accountable for their grades and I am grateful for the role models they are being for my sons.

Posted September 09, 2008
I am a parent of a student whom attends northview ,i have the upmost respect for the teachers and coaches there , they all do care!i have a private school son and the comparison is that this school does care for the student itself,any problem any complaint is taken care of ,and i love the interest that they take on individuals who try hard any work hard for their grades!

Posted February 04, 2007
I am a parent of a family of kids that attended Northview High School and I'm grateful that they did. My son was an above average student, but not a great student and he was a very good baseball player as well. The teachers and administration worked hard to make sure he took the right classes. I also would like to say if you have a son that plays baseball, this is the best place to play. Coach Murphy is not only a coach, but a continuous supporter of the boys in baseball, but most importantly, he talks to them about their futures and what they will need to do to be successful in life. Thank you Northview.

Posted May 10, 2006
My Son will be graduate this year from Northview High. I want to thank the teachers for realizing that my son wanted to learn and took him under their wings to make his years at Northview the best that any student could want. Mrs. Atherton, Ms. Tate and Mr. Jose you are the best! Thank you so very much!

Posted March 31, 2006
I have three children that have been to NHS. Teachers, staff and administration work together to motivate students to do their best with tangible results. My only suggestion is to ask for a greater investment in resources toward helping students with college entrance concerns and scholarships opportunities.

Posted October 28, 2005
This is certainly a great school. I am very unfortunate to move my children from here.

Posted October 18, 2005
I really think Northview is a great school overall. I have 2 kids that attend northview,the teacher and staff are really concern about the student there.

1016 West Cypress Avenue, Covina, CA  91722-3145
Last modified Northview High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.