Posted October 17, 2009

Posted March 21, 2009
Northview staff help their student with school work, sports and to attend to college. They have a great wrestling, cheerleading and baseball team..

Posted December 07, 2008
I am currently a freshman attending northview. I feel that the school provides and excellent academic program and there are plenty of ways to get help if you need it. the athletic program is fantastic also. I am currently a part of the j.v. soccer team![: northview is just and all around great school and i recommend it to any parent that is looking for a high school for their child. GO VIKINGS!

Northview High School 0

Posted October 28, 2008
I currently have 2 sons that attend NVHS and I plan on sending my other 2 as soon as they are old enough. Both my boys are excelling in grades and sports. Student-Athletes is what they drill into my boys all the time. The coaches make them accountable for their grades and I am grateful for the role models they are being for my sons.

Northview High School 0

Posted September 09, 2008
I am a parent of a student whom attends northview ,i have the upmost respect for the teachers and coaches there , they all do care!i have a private school son and the comparison is that this school does care for the student itself,any problem any complaint is taken care of ,and i love the interest that they take on individuals who try hard any work hard for their grades!

Posted May 08, 2008

Northview High School 2

Posted February 19, 2008

Posted February 04, 2007
I am a parent of a family of kids that attended Northview High School and I'm grateful that they did. My son was an above average student, but not a great student and he was a very good baseball player as well. The teachers and administration worked hard to make sure he took the right classes. I also would like to say if you have a son that plays baseball, this is the best place to play. Coach Murphy is not only a coach, but a continuous supporter of the boys in baseball, but most importantly, he talks to them about their futures and what they will need to do to be successful in life. Thank you Northview.

Northview High School 4

Posted May 10, 2006
My Son will be graduate this year from Northview High. I want to thank the teachers for realizing that my son wanted to learn and took him under their wings to make his years at Northview the best that any student could want. Mrs. Atherton, Ms. Tate and Mr. Jose you are the best! Thank you so very much!

Northview High School 3

Posted April 23, 2006

Northview High School
1016 West Cypress Avenue, Covina, CA  91722
Last modified Northview High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northview High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top