Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My son just finished his freshman year with academic excellence and great athletic guidance. My student was placed in honors classes and did well academically, most teachers were fair and consistent in their grading and teaching of the Commin Core standards. What I do like is the emphasis on sports and team spirit. Go Vikings.

Northview staff help their student with school work, sports and to attend to college. They have a great wrestling, cheerleading and baseball team..

I am currently a freshman attending northview. I feel that the school provides and excellent academic program and there are plenty of ways to get help if you need it. the athletic program is fantastic also. I am currently a part of the j.v. soccer team![: northview is just and all around great school and i recommend it to any parent that is looking for a high school for their child. GO VIKINGS!

I currently have 2 sons that attend NVHS and I plan on sending my other 2 as soon as they are old enough. Both my boys are excelling in grades and sports. Student-Athletes is what they drill into my boys all the time. The coaches make them accountable for their grades and I am grateful for the role models they are being for my sons.

I am a parent of a student whom attends northview ,i have the upmost respect for the teachers and coaches there , they all do care!i have a private school son and the comparison is that this school does care for the student itself,any problem any complaint is taken care of ,and i love the interest that they take on individuals who try hard any work hard for their grades!

I am a parent of a family of kids that attended Northview High School and I'm grateful that they did. My son was an above average student, but not a great student and he was a very good baseball player as well. The teachers and administration worked hard to make sure he took the right classes. I also would like to say if you have a son that plays baseball, this is the best place to play. Coach Murphy is not only a coach, but a continuous supporter of the boys in baseball, but most importantly, he talks to them about their futures and what they will need to do to be successful in life. Thank you Northview.

Last modified Northview High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.