Sierra Vista Middle School 4

Posted August 13, 2012
Sierra Vista is an average school , what concerns me is that The school is very dirty, The Bathrooms are disgusting. students do not throw away they're trash and leave it lying around... Other wise The Principal is Fair . I once had a problem and she took care of it right away... The teachers I've had were okay, some I didn't understand, And did not make the effort to help me.I had to transfer out of class and start over with an other teacher. There are alot of fun clubs, field trips to fun places, and my favorite is dressing up for Halloween!

Posted June 18, 2012
My experience at Sierra Vista was AMAZING!!! At first I was scared to go to middle school because I thought kids would pick on you but not at Sierra vista everyone is friendly and care about each other.!!! I love the teachers they help you a lot and they have many clubs to participate in. The school is so fun I love it sadly I'm not going there next year but if I could I would :) If you're looking for a middle school in Covina consider Sierra vista .

Posted February 22, 2011
I have been a teacher at Sierra Vista for over 15 years. When creating an opinion I ask myself would I want my child to go to this school. The answer is definitely yes, in fact many teachers have had their children at the school. The strengths are the teachers and the parents and community the students come from. The teacher, for the most part, care, are creative and continue to evolve. Parents care and generally kids come to the classroom with manners and respect.

Posted February 15, 2010
I think this school i the best I've been to, and I''m constaly movin Ive been t 6 middle schools before and i refuse to leave Sierra Vista. Every since ive been going there my grades are way better and I'm a better student. The staff teachers and principal help me extremely

Sierra Vista Middle School 0

Posted December 14, 2009
i'v been attending this school for 3 years and i admit there are some very good teachers but the teacher dont help you the way they should you are left trying to do things yourself the principle is the worse he dosent help with problems and the school dosent maintain order like they should

Posted May 28, 2009
this school is great.classes arent that over crowded, theirs alot of empty seats in half my classes. and the sports programs are great, we have an intermural soccer team to. The sudents might be a bit crazy, but its middle school, and kids are kids, thats how they learn

Posted August 22, 2008

Sierra Vista Middle School 3

Posted February 23, 2008

Sierra Vista Middle School 4

Posted February 19, 2008
this school is somewhat good. its good in ways but bad in others. one way its good is that there are plenty of after school activities to do but then a bad thing is that they don't keep it very clean (for example the bathroom,or at least the girls one) and a good thing is that the teachers are good...so all in all the school is good.

Posted February 18, 2008
this school is so awesome yea some of the teachers are a little naggy but hey there just doing there job.the things i really like about this school is that the teachers (even though sometimes naggy) are awesome they give you a chance to explain and thats what makes it awesome!

Sierra Vista Middle School
777 East Puente Street, Covina, CA  91723
Last modified Sierra Vista Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sierra Vista Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top