PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

The love that this school has for the children is immeasurable. My boys have been here since preschool and each year the school surpasses my expectations. The kids are not only involved, but the staff and parents put all they can into this school. I've never seen anything like it. It's an amazing school.

This school is the real deal. Genuinely Christian, fiercely loving and academically challenging. Blessed beyond measure to see our children growing "in the Son" here. The Head of School is an outstanding Christian leader and we love the direction Sonrise is going in Christ. They truly partner with parents in the interest of the best education for every child, and teachers encourage and nurture all the unique gifts children have to offer!

Sonrise Christian is the best investment that we have made. Our two daughters have been attending Sonrise Christian since preschool and we absolutely love it! They have a great laptop program and the education, spiritual grow that they recieve is priceless. The teachers are amazing and truly love our children! I am so excited to see what God has in store for the future at Sonrise Christian!

My daughters have attended Sonrise Christian School since preschool. Leaving the preschool, we felt they were prepared, confident, and more than ready to enter into Kindergarten! As they have continued with the K-8 program, we are beyond satisfied with their academic experience thus far! Sonrise truly offers a Christ-centered environment with amazing leadership and staff. This school provides an excellent academic experience, as well as ensuring that my children are loved, cared for, and do not slip between the cracks! We are praying they have a high school by the time our daughters graduate 8th grade!! Stop by to take a tour and visit the campus...you won't be disappointed!

My son has attended Sonrise Christian school since preschool and it is the best decision we could have made for our son's education and spiritual growth. Our son is a kind, loving, happy child. The teachers and office staff as well as counselors/aides and kitchen staff are very caring and kind. I recommend the school highly. The academics are wonderful and the laptop learning program is excellent. I feel the school is preparing my child for high school and beyond.

Sonrise is a wonderful school. My two children have been attending since Preschool. My oldest is now in eighth grade and my youngest is in fourth. They love Sonrise! I would highly recommend it for anyone looking for a loving, nurturing, Christian environment for their children to be educated in.

One of my daughters attended Sonrise many years ago and one is currently there. Sonrise Christian School not only provides quality eduacation, but also prepares our children spiritually to face today and future issues. They equip them with the tools necessary to survive in a non-Christian world, but arm them with Christian values.

Last modified Sonrise Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8