Covina, CA

Cumorah Academy 0

Posted August 06, 2009
My daughter has been going here since she was 2 years she is now 6 years old and will be leaving to start first grade. Their school only goes up to Kindergaten. I have grown to love all the teachers as well as my daughter has, they have become her second family. It is absolutely the best school/daycare I have ever put my daughter in.

Cumorah Academy 0

Posted May 30, 2008
I love this school, they are so we structured and they pay attention to every kid as if they were their own!

Cumorah Academy 5

Posted June 26, 2007
We love this school! Our daughter was enrolled at Cumorah for the past two years and she absolutely thrived. The teachers really care about the children and the children are always learning and having fun at the same time. The school itself is clean, the individual rooms are clean and neat. Cumorah had a lot of different activities involving the parents - pizza nights, mother and father day breakfasts, etc. We so hated to move her, but felt she needed to be in a school near our home instead of near here I worked. We highly recommend Cumorah Academy.

Cumorah Academy