Posted November 07, 2009
Currently I am a sophomore at Del Norte. Del norte is a great school and I am truly happy to be a member of the warrior family, because thats what everyone is a family. Student at del norte are encouraged to represent their individuality. There are many great classes to choose from from woodshop to AP Environmental Science to Madrigals to AVID there are so many paths you can choose from but no matter which one you take it will lead to success. The teachers treat every student as an idividual and if you need extra help with something the staff,counselers, and teachers at Warrior Overtime are there to help. Students are always encouraged. Sports are a big deal at Del Norte. There is a lot of school pride, but one thing is for sure everyone is focused on good grades. I highly reccomend Del Norte to any one! GO

Posted October 09, 2009
I know this school is gaining strength in all area's. The staff are determined to improve in every aspect of education and activities, with a can-do attitude.

Del Norte High School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
I have had two great kids and lots of their friends graduate from this high school, and we all think it is a great school!

Del Norte High School 5

Posted October 14, 2008
This is a school that offers so much more of everything for our students

Del Norte High School 0

Posted October 06, 2008
My son graduated from Del Norte High School in 2007 and was named the Outstanding Male Athlete for that school year. The teachers, coaches and school administration all took an interest in his education and supported him in athletics. He excelled at Del Norte High School coming from a reservation school at the start of his 8th grade year at Crescent Elk , and being a Native American was also a factor I was worried about as a parent but this schoo district treated my son like he was a part of the community and that he was special. He and his parents have relocated and we will forever be a part of the community of Del Norte. 'Warrior Country'!

Del Norte High School 1

Posted October 10, 2007

Posted August 27, 2005
I am actually a student at this school. I know that the music program is great, because we have a wonderful teacher! I've learned a lot from the great teachers here, and most of the students are friendly.

Del Norte High School 2

Posted September 21, 2004
I don't believe the educational environment is beneficial to our kids. My daughter has 40 students in her Algebra 1 class. With the kids expected to complete this class for graduation standards...I really don't see how they can expect that to happen without providing an environment that is conducive to learning. Overcrowded and overworked teachers is what Del Norte High seems to be plagued with.

Del Norte High School 5

Posted September 14, 2003
I am not a parent...I go to this school ,and I am a freshman for the 2003-2004 school year. This school is the best I have ever been to!! it is wonderful, and even though the classes are big right now, the teachers are wonderful, you can talk to them if you have trouble with something. And the counselors are always there for everyone. I was actually told that this school was really bad, but when i got there, I was really suprised, and i really love it! so far I have a A in every class!!!

Del Norte High School 2

Posted August 13, 2003

Del Norte High School
1301 El Dorado Street, Crescent City, CA  95531
Last modified Del Norte High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Del Norte High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top