Valley Of Enchantment Elementary School 1

Posted November 05, 2011
There are too many kids than there is room for them in each classroom. My kid got a great teacher this year, but the ones in the past could not appreciate my kid's brilliance. My kid was picked on by other teachers and then by students, now it seems to be by the new Principal. This is a very liberal school, where my kid is taught that we should not use god in our pledge of alliance. They showed a movie about torturing animals for food and now my kid won't eat meat. My kid rides on an old bus, where the other kids get air-conditioning, heat and set belts on their buses. I was told that my kid isn't allow to use the bathroom when needed, because they should have used it during breaks or recess. Don't have you kid take anything valuable to school either, because nothing will be done from the theft problem. This use to be an excellent school, but no one wants to have a slumlord school. Home schooling or a private school is my recommendation instead of VOE and lets have this elementary close their doors, until the building promised is built.

Valley Of Enchantment Elementary School 1

Posted April 16, 2011
OK if you really want to call it a school. There are a FEW teachers that are worth a dang, but if your child is having trouble with learning DONT send them here, they will make themselves sick just to get out of going, a few teacher CARE about the kids but NOT ALL of them, they put the kids on the play ground while it is raining, then threatin you with a fine when you keep them home sick, now the school is a K-5 and it is crowded and the kids are in unsafe portables infested with mold, rodent dropings, dead bugs, water damage ETC. This school used to be great a long time ago.

Valley Of Enchantment Elementary School 3

Posted April 26, 2009
After moving here our daughter's have been doing worse in school and the programs offered at their old school are not offered here. We are planning to move back just so they can get a better education.

Valley Of Enchantment Elementary School 0

Posted November 16, 2008
This school is out of control. The principal that was there last year was wonderful, however, this year they are sharing a principal with the middle school. There is a problem with discipline and with older non-VOE students being on campus and intimidating the smaller children along with their parents.

Valley Of Enchantment Elementary School 0

Posted June 03, 2008
I attended VOE as a child, and now two of my three children are attending the school. I love that I can take my children to school everyday knowing that they are in a safe, loving, and academically rich environment. The teachers at VOE are dedicated, experienced, well-educated, and caring. My children both read at least one grade-level above their actual grade-level, as well as come home happy and excited about school everyday. Thank you, thank you, VOE staff for making it such a wonderful place for our children to be.

Posted March 31, 2008
VOE was a wonderful whole child experience for my daughter Marilyn, the best I could have hoped for. She came out with smarts and character that has helped her through other schools and especially now that she is in Jr. high.

Valley Of Enchantment Elementary School 4

Posted May 29, 2007

Posted June 05, 2006
Friendly supportive atmosphere, good test scores.

Posted April 04, 2006
This is my son's first year here at VOE I am very impressed. This is the best school I have seen. The staff bends over backwards for these kids. My son has excelled in academics as well as socially. This school is well run and very organized. I applaud the staff at VOE. The teachers are excellant and the princeple is an example to all others.

Posted February 24, 2006
We feel that Valley of Enchantment Elementary School has been great for our two boys. They had fantastic teachers that really knew our boys and worked well with them. There are teachers that we have heard from others that weren't fantastic, but we were fortunate and had a great experience. They have always had art in their classes and they use the advanced reader program and had great results with our boys. They both love to read now. The school is k-3, so they sing and do presentations during the holidays, but there isn't instrument instruction. Parents are really involved and each class usually has a parent assistant each day.

Valley Of Enchantment Elementary School
22836 Fir Lane, Crestline, CA  92325
Last modified Valley Of Enchantment Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valley Of Enchantment Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top