Posted May 16, 2013
I would like to support my local Middle School in educating future generations toward becoming healthy and honest individuals who thereby will realize the significance of an independent spirit without sacrificing the importance of team work. This will contribute to promoting a healthy society stressing values that recognize people for who they are and not for what they possess. I feel confident that the development of such an attitude will express the true human spirit of the individual.

Posted May 01, 2011
I love this school because at my daughter's old schools in the West Contra Costa District, she wasn't doing very good and she was being bullied a lot. At Carquinez, she is getting very good grades with all advanced classes and she has a lot of friends and she feels very safe. The teachers help a lot and they really help them learn. The staff is very nice and responsible unlike the West Contra Costa school's staff. I would recommend this school to anybody that lives near Rodeo or Hercules.

Posted May 09, 2010

Posted October 03, 2009

Carquinez Middle School 1

Posted September 18, 2009

Carquinez Middle School 3

Posted March 14, 2009
well this school is great i mean violence wise and there is a lot of room for improvment like second language classes there needs to be more second langueage classes

Carquinez Middle School 4

Posted August 15, 2008
My daughter is very happy at Carquinez Middle School. She is excelling in all she does. I usually find the teachers and especially the Principal to be responsive to just about everything. I do see a lack of parent invovment and I do wish there were more diversity in the elective courses, such as dance, theatre etc. Overall we are very happy with this school and in this day and age I feel the very most important thing that a school should have, is a safe inviornment. I give this school an A+ for safety. I now have an 8th grader at Carquinez and she has never felt unsafe at school. For me, that means so much and I feel at ease when she's there. If students feel safe, they can excel at anything!

Posted May 23, 2008
My children are thriving at CMS. The level of competence far exceeds that of my experiences with West contra costa's Crespi in El Sobrante.

Carquinez Middle School 4

Posted December 29, 2007

Posted August 31, 2007

Carquinez Middle School
1099 Pomona Street, Crockett, CA  94525
Last modified Carquinez Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carquinez Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top