Crows Landing, CA

Posted August 15, 2012
Bonita is an amazing school. The teachers have decades of experience and really care about the kids growing up to be great eduacted adults. First grade through fifth have outstanding teachers, some of the best in this area. As a small school Bonita has been able to keep a 'family dynamic' within the school which allows all kids to be included and feel like they are special. From the secretary to the custodian and cafeteria personnel, everyone at this school is fantastic.

Posted November 02, 2009
Excellent school - great teachers, great support at home, too!

Posted September 16, 2009

Posted May 02, 2009
My children attend this school and I am very pleased with the high standards and excellent teachers. This is the very best school. The teachers strive toward excellence and really care about their students.

Posted February 15, 2009
This school is wonderful!!! We are so glad our children are able to attend. This should be used as a model school for others to learn from. The staff is great and the secretary is so kind you know your children are in good hands when you drop them off. The test scores reflect the great learning that takes place. We love beautiful Bonita!!!!

Posted November 19, 2008
This is a very great school where any child learns fast. It is a small school so it is eaiser the teachers to have control on the kids.

Bonita Elementary School 4

Posted December 06, 2007
Bonita is definitely the top school in this district, and not just because of its high test scores. The small size and supportive staff means more personal attention for students and a greater sense of community. Like many schools in the era of No Child Left Behind, Bonita is lacking in hands-on learning, field trips and arts education. But the teachers and staff are very dedicated and concerned. Overall, an excellent elementary school.

Posted December 05, 2007
Bonita is just that beautiful, because it has a great teaching staff. They are very supportive , friendly and eager to assist.

Posted May 17, 2004
- a former student
When I went to that school in 1964-1970 it was the orginal school that was first built in Crows Landing and at that time education was very excellent. As I remeber teachers were very involved and parents as for our Principal a very patient man which acknowledge every student. For activites as sports or any other student related parents and teachers were there for support. As for safety to students was the primary issue. It's area where it stands is a close family orientated area. To me Bonita ELementary has a very High rating and I hope for the furture my grandkids can assist that school I pray to God. I'm trying my hardest to return to Crows Landing to reside for the rest of my life. See you soon! I hope I could get a job opportunty to work for Bonita Elementary School. For now I work for LAUSD.

Bonita Elementary School
425 Fink Road, Crows Landing, CA  95313
Last modified Bonita Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bonita Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top