Posted January 18, 2014
My son attended Culver City High School. He graduated last year. The school and teachers are excellent, caring and dedicated. We had children in Private as well as this Culver City High School, and this school was as good as any private school we attended. The teachers were the most dedicated, and the most caring that we found. The only downside to this school is the size. If your child does well in large school environments, I would recommend this school. If not, then try other choices. The electives are excellent, the parent participation is mixed. But those who do volunteer, and involve themselves in Culver City schools, are great hard working parents. The school is in need of some capital improvements, but the school board is dedicated to seeing the school receive the needed improvements. I was very impressed with the staff and administration, and although they are stretched with the number of students, seem to know each one personally. They care deeply about being a great school, and this is reflected when you interact with them. If your student does well in school or applies themselves, then the AP and Honors program is one of the best I have seen.

Posted August 23, 2013
This is a great school i have put my daughter in many different schools and she hasn't liked any of them but she loves this school i recommend sending your child here.

Posted May 03, 2013
A fantastic school with phenomenal, outstanding teachers who make sure the student has a good grasp of the concept!

Posted March 22, 2013
Fantastic school. Awesome teachers that are really helpful! They go out of the way to make sure you're child receives an excellent education.

Culver City High School 4

Posted June 02, 2011
This school is fantastic. The teachers are very helpful and the community is great. I love going to this school, especially because of the academy of visual and preforming arts. They have really good programs for the arts and they really help me to be creative. I highly recommend this school to any student. They are willing to help you here.

Posted March 06, 2010

Culver City High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Culver City High School is the home of the Academy of Visual & Performing Arts which is a one-of-a-kind arts academy where students can have a hands-on experience making films, staging plays, making great art and music and dancing!

Posted August 26, 2009
This school is wonderful. I would definately recommend this school to any parent who wants to send their child here. Teachers help the students with all their needs, there are wonderful EC programs, and the disciplin level is wonderful. They make sure your child is on track !

Culver City High School 2

Posted August 21, 2009
The administration and teachers lack interest with the children. Most of the administration office have a bad attitude and our not helpful. There are some teachers who show interest, but very few. As a parent I tried working with my daughters teachers in getting a weekly update on her grades and only 1 was willing to work with my husband and I. It's very dissapointing when a parent wants to be involved, but the teachers at CCHS don't seem to care.

Posted May 17, 2009

Culver City High School
4401 Elenda Street, Culver City, CA  90230
Last modified Culver City High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Culver City High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top