Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Braddock Drive Elementary School
Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted November 09, 2015
Teacher shows Favortism. Unfairly discipline. Ignore kids who are not fallowing her every step. No equal

Posted May 12, 2015
The Gifted Magnet is excellent (the low rate is for the regular school), kids are challenged at this school.

Posted April 14, 2014
Former student here. All I remember from this school were wonderful memories. At the time I was thinking beyond the unimaginable. I wanted to become a astronaut, or an archeologist. There is one teacher that I will never forget that encourage my love for dinosaurs and art. I love this school best years of my young life.

Posted October 24, 2013
Braddock Drive Elementary and Gifted Magnet is a great school with wonderful teachers. If I could improve this program, I would like a cleaner eating area and bathrooms. I would also like for the school to have a better art program. I believe that the staff here is welcoming to all new-comers in this school, as well as listening to complaints given by teacher, parents, and children. I also believe that this school is very good at answering questions. Whenever someone asks a question, someone is always quick to answer. Overall, this school is a warm facility with an amazing ability to challenge children mentally and emotionally.

Posted October 24, 2013
Two years ago, we moved our twin daughters from a private school to the Braddock Gifted Magnet. It has exceeded our expectations in pretty much every respect. The girls are in a truly diverse class with other engaged students and are being taught by teachers who are understand the demands of teaching gifted students and who are also deeply committed and compassionate. In the year and a half that they have been at Braddock, we have seen them grow both socially and academically. But perhaps the most important factor is the intangible -- they wake up in the morning excited to go to school and they come home at night excited to share their day. This is what public education was meant to be.

Posted October 24, 2013
This is a gem of a school. A caring and dedicated faculty, collaborative and responsive principal, generous and supportive parents and bright eager children. A California Distinguished School, this school has been achieving growth targets over time and across the demographic groups. I would recommend Braddock to any parent looking for a safe and effective local school. I feel more parent involvement would add much to the environment.

Posted October 08, 2013
My Son is in the Magnet part of Braddock. His grade 2 teacher is excellent and I am hoping he continues to be challenged.

Posted August 28, 2013
This is a great gifted magnet school. My child is very happy here and cannot wait to go to school everyday. Amazing parent involvement and dedicated teachers. I could not be happier!

Posted October 13, 2012
We like this School, my elder son attending this school from Pre-K and now he is in 4th grade Magnet program, my second son also started in pre-k and now he is in Kindergarten. Teachers and office staff are great and helpful. I am not aware of bullying in this school as mention by one of the parent in the previous post

Braddock Drive Elementary School 1

Posted March 05, 2012
My child was a victim of bullying at Braddock. When he went to the teachers, and I spoke with the teacher, coordinator and principal, I was told the bullying never took place, even though I saw an incident with my own eyes. My child became listless, cried all the time, and became reluctant to go to school. We finally pulled our child out and into another school, and we have our cheerful, carefree child back. One day, we passed by Braddock, and my child's face turned dark with anger. "That's my old school. They were mean to me." Shame on you, adults for not listening. http://www.greatschools.org/parenting/bullying/6317-bullying-school-movie.gs

Braddock Drive Elementary School
4711 Inglewood Boulevard, Culver City, CA  90230-5823
Last modified Braddock Drive Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.