Posted October 23, 2014
My son is in his second year at Hyde Middle School. Been a great experience for him so far and he is happy and thriving there with all As and participating in Hyde sports. Teachers and staff have been friendly, helpful and willing to communicate about progress and answer questions. I think there was a bit of a learning curve in 2013 with some teachers learning Aeries grading portal but this year not an issue and all of my son's teachers seem to be keeping it current. I am loving the Edmodo app for tracking homework, so easy and useful. Students at this school, at least the one's my son is friends with all seem "normal", good students and friendly, as well as their parents. No bullying that I have heard of. I feel my son is safe, happy and doing well at Hyde.

Posted June 18, 2014
This school seems pretty good. I don't understand why people always have negative thoughts of Hyde. My daughter really enjoys this school, and she always has a happy face when she comes home. PE is very active and good for your health, band seems very fun too. My daughter plays the flute, and she plays very well now. The band teacher is very professional... Hyde is a good school. At Hyde, there is not a lot of pressure, such as Kennedy (where my son went to). I recommend you to go to this school. The teachers are super helpful too. And this school is an anti bullying school. Every month, they have something called No one eats Alone, where people can make new friends. Unlike many schools, they don't have this sort of event. I hope you come to this school, you won't regret it. It's very easy at Hyde. When my son moved here from Kennedy, he had so many friends on the first day!

Posted January 20, 2014
Hyde is a really good school. The students that go there are nice and understanding, you'll be able to make friends easily. But this is based off of my option, Check out Hyde and see. This place offers many different electives and I've heard they have language classes they don't hold during school over the weekend.

Posted November 08, 2013
Hyde Middle School has a great environment for the students. Teachers really care for each student and provide support and assistance when needed. They have wonderful Elective courses such as Metalshop, woodshop, Multimedia, Cooking, sewing and more. My kids met great friends, people are very nice and helpful. Their band program is really good. Great after-school activities. Teachers are very supportive and down-to-earth. They offer a wonderful trip for 8th graders to Yosemite that has great impact on students learning.

Warren E. Hyde Middle School 4

Posted October 08, 2013
good school in the area, On Back to school day, I got a chance to visit the school and meet teachers.... was impressed with approach towards students,,, Liked the Computer lab very much...

Posted October 08, 2013
Great school. Lot of focus on sports and band. Great subject teachers!My son Is learning a lot in the fun way. He does not want to miss any day of school.

Posted September 05, 2013
this is the best school I have ever been to. The teachers are so great. They teach so well and are so sweet. There are literally no mean kids at all. You will make friends in your 1st period class. The lunches are great. There are no gross and old lunches and they have the best snacks ever and its super cheap. They have no uniforms so you can wear what ever you want. The kids are just so nice and the teachers are the best. If you have second thoughts about this school, don't, because you wont regret going here. I was a student at this school, but I moved and I miss this school so much.

Posted October 12, 2012
Hyde middle school is a comforting school which I think is the best middle school. Don't judge the score judge the school they have great after class math olympiads

Posted August 22, 2012
Hyde Middle School is a great school, teachers are very supportive and dedicated. I would highly recommend it

Posted June 22, 2012
My eldest daughter attend Hyde this year for 7th grade. Hyde is the lowest test score middle school in CUSD. To be frank, I noticed one teacher is not quite smart based on my opinion. But overall this school does provide a warmth environment for my daughter. She got he opportunity to try out and join the advanced band. She tried girls soccer team even though didn't make it in the last trial period. She tried 5 sports in track and field and finally made the team in mile run(She was the slowest at the beginning.). In the final she made it to the second at Hyde. So she got a more balanced life at Hyde than at Lawson. She gained confidence in the track and field and other things she tried. I think that's more important than only academic. At Lawson she didn't have extra energy since the heavy computer skill related projects consumed most of her time. What I can see is that Hyde allows my daughter to be balanced. I think the test score will improve since the elementary schools are improving.

Warren E. Hyde Middle School
19325 Bollinger Road, Cupertino, CA  95014
Last modified Warren E. Hyde Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warren E. Hyde Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 46 reviews. Top