Posted July 28, 2014
I loved this school. The teachers were very understanding and made it fun to learn. Sure, there are some teachers here and there that aren't that good, but almost every other school has them. PE was fun, we actually did some legit excersize. I will miss Kennedy. Here comes Monta Vista... :/

John F. Kennedy Middle School 1

Posted March 09, 2014
This school is so horrible >:( I hate it so much!!!!!! Don't go there!! SOOOO BAAAD!!!!

Posted February 23, 2014
#FUN AND FUN AND FUN AND FUN AND ACADEMIC The best school best bes tbest best bestschool

John F. Kennedy Middle School 4

Posted December 11, 2013
This school has great staff. Teachers, counselors, assistants, etc. all know their job and do it very well. It has great extracurricular activities and clubs, fun elective classes. PE is interesting and challenging. The principal is outstanding! My only complaint is that their food system needs a total overhaul. There are plenty of ice cream, doughnuts, chocolate muffins, sweet tarts, sweet water (not juice, really) on the menu. No fresh vegetables to speak of. And if you even find any, they do not look appetizing. I would not want to eat them. Apparently, neither do kids. There is no warm comfortable place to sit and eat. Kids eat sitting on the ground. No microwaves. The lines are enormous. Some of the foods run out before all the students are served. Our kids work so hard they need nutritious and tasty food to keep them going. I don't think any parent would mind paying a couple of bucks more to keep their kid healthy. Parents themselves each much better at their high techs. I get jealous looking at the menus for kids at Los Altos or Palo Alto. Those are public schools, too.

Posted September 26, 2013
My son is a 6th grade student. The transition from elementary school is smooth, teachers from Keneedy are very responsive and resourcesful. The academic curriculum are competitive, but most students still have plenty of spare time to enjoy sports and other activities. Overall, a very good school for those who are willing to put in the effort.

Posted September 26, 2013
Teachers and classmates are great. There are also a lot of actives to participate. My child enjoy attending the school very much.

Posted August 11, 2013
This school is a great way to prepare kids for the stress of high school!

Posted July 11, 2013
I loved Kennedy. I was only there for the first half of seventh grade in 2002 because I moved to Seattle in the middle of the school year, but I loved every moment of my time there. I enjoyed their "villages" where students in the same village had the same teachers for classes. I met many different people that way and still keep in touch with some of them today. It was the first time that I had been thoroughly challenged academically and I loved it. Every subject was hard, but in a good way, in a way that made me want to push myself to be better and work harder. Kennedy set the bar at the top for me in terms of academics and teacher dedication to student learning and growth. The electives were unique. I took the rotating art-woodshop-cooking class that rotated from trimester to trimester. I had never done woodshop before, and I am proud to say that I still have the wooden pen I made in my second trimester. Also, PE was when I started loving running and fitness. I was extremely sad to leave because I had established such a strong community of friends and started to enjoy being challenged at school. I would definitely have my future children attend Kennedy if at all possible.

John F. Kennedy Middle School 2

Posted June 13, 2013
All CSUD middle school physical education is created to bring the students grade down giving them lower moral. This sucks. The students and their parents are the ones that put in the effort to making the schools API that way and not the staff members.

Posted April 08, 2013
If I had written this a year ago, it would have been very different. This year the administration and the teachers have all been exceptional. They've been consistantly responsive, proactive, engaged, and overall very effective. This ultimately provided my son with a far more engaging and enriching year. Looking forward to a similar experience next year.

John F. Kennedy Middle School
821 Bubb Road, Cupertino, CA  95014
Last modified John F. Kennedy Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John F. Kennedy Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 62 reviews. Top