Posted December 11, 2014
Great school. Great Campus. All academic and non academic activities are good. Principal and teachers do their best for the kids.

Posted September 13, 2013
Wonderful school. My son attended Regnart and we were extremely happy with the school. Ms. Ravikumar as a teacher stands out and I feel very happy that my son was in her class. Very positive environment. The new principal is also very friendly. Overall very happy with the school.

William Regnart Elementary School 2

Posted September 12, 2013
My five year old is currently attending William Regnart Elementary. The lack of diversity and excess pressure make it a poor school for many students. My daughter is the ONLY Caucasian student in her class. Education is great but lets be honest she is only in pre k and I want a happy balance of education and social creative activities. The British Vice principal ( not sure of her exact title ) play's the dictator role; very strict and tends to boss not only the students but the parents in a very rude demeaning manner. I am very outraged and disappointed ( to say the lease) since I had high inspections from greatschools.com that rated the school 10 out of 10. Submitted by a parent

Posted September 17, 2012
+1 on MaliniG. Easily the best teacher my child has ever had. Teachers like her make Regnart truly a small, close-knit elementary school. Lots of after school clubs and programs also make this school stand-out.

Posted September 06, 2012
This school has some good teachers, some are great. Malini G is a stand out, excellent from start to finish. If it was not for her, my child would be in a private school. Having had bad or no teacher/s during the 2nd grade, we had enrolled in a private school. However, we also had heard so much about her, it was worth a wait to see if we would get her for 3rd grade and we did!! Thank God we did! Many good things to say about her, but one that stands out ... She has no favorite kid, because every kid is her favorite. She has redefined the way kids are treated. Every kid feels that they are special. That is extremely rare to find.

Posted June 09, 2012
With the appointment of new Principal. This school has turned around. Attitude has changed. I was really concerned about the school and the kids with that Dictator. "I am the teacher/admin and can do anything to your kid" is now gone. She was such a dictator that she did't allow kids to vote on the voting day because the kid had to step out , for an hour, for doc's visit. It is now a creative place, kids are enjoy the lunch time and break without having to worry about doing things the kids do and not get into trouble. It all about kids learning and having fun. Its got it all now!

Posted February 08, 2012
Smaller school in a quiet neighborhood. Excellent principal Steve Burrell, kids LOVE him! Middle schoolers come back to visit him! Personal treatment of each student and a helpful advice to each parent. He is the last one to leave the school at night. And this pays off. The best teachers, the sweetest office, incredible parents and teachers involvement. Every early morning they have an hour of different parents-lead classes (robotics, programming, chess, singing, electronics, etc.) in a warm friendly environment. And the room is heated, too. :) Covered walkways. At lunch and after school they have teachers' clubs (card club, etc.). After school and during the breaks they have teachers-led sports (basketball, soccer, football, etc.). Kids have a lot of fun at this school! And all these classes are FREE! The school also helps to make a smooth transition to the middle school. Friendly library hours. After school care (CDC) is much better then YMCA. Arts a crafts program is very creative. They don't just allocate the time for the homework, they HELP with it. So when the parents pick up the kids, the homework is already done and corrected.

Posted November 26, 2010
I really liked this school. THey had awswome teacher with great education. I improved my skills of learning. I got better scores in this school than any other schools i went in this district. The principal was very friendly and nice to all our teachers and student. I think more children should go to this school. THe before school extra programs can let your children interact together.

Posted November 14, 2010
I really liked going to this school, and I think that some of these reviews are very cruel. I had that teacher who joined the fifth grade for his/her first year, just her second year, and she/he was great!

William Regnart Elementary School 1

Posted October 19, 2010
The high test score is very misleading, which should be credited to after schools. My kid has been with this school 5 years, there are some good teachers but there are equally if not more unqualified teachers. It became worse when a new principal came a couple of years ago and she assigned a first-year teacher to teach a 5th grade class which turned out to be a nightmare for students. I regretted so much that I had my kid here for 5 years and this school totally killed the kid's eagerness to learn.

William Regnart Elementary School
1170 Yorkshire Drive, Cupertino, CA  95014
Last modified William Regnart Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William Regnart Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top