Cupertino, CA
Students enrolled: 2,312

Posted June 30, 2010
As a recent graduate, I am definitely proud to say that I attended Homestead. This school has a lot to offer in terms of classes, clubs, sports, and overall extracurriculars. The thing that I liked most about Homestead was the diversity. Homestead, to me, epitomizes diversity. None of the other schools in the FUHSD (Cupertino, Fremont, Lynbrook Monta Vista) have as much diversity as we do. Homestead has a perfect balance of all races and walks of life. Some of the great extracurriculars we have include marching band (one of the top 10 in the state), FBLA (#1 locally, statewide, and nationwide), and overall our music and performing arts departments are excellent and have won many awards. We have so much to offer at Homestead and I'm proud to say that I was a student here. Go Mustangs! Go class of 2010! 1-0, you know!

Homestead High School 4

Posted October 06, 2009

Homestead High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
My son was a student there and my daughter is attending sophmore year there.. My kids and I have been happy with this High School for many reasons, It has great stuff, students learn everything they need to learn before going to college and the High School offers many programs for the student after classes and I think the parents participation makes a difference as well. so I am happy with Homestead High School. tina

Homestead High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
High quality academics and social emotional support for all students. This school prepares its students for life.

Posted September 14, 2009

Posted July 06, 2009

Posted April 07, 2009
Homestead is a phenomenal school! I'm so proud of the fact that I attend this school. I never expected to get so much out of my experiences here as a new student during my sophomore year, but I have truly come to love this school - the people, the staff, and the overall environment. True, it is pretty clique-y but you do get to meet amazing people nonetheless. There really is a 'club for everyone' and challenging yet interesting classes, particularly APUSH, AP English, AP Calc/Phys, and AP Chem. Some teachers aren't necessarily the best at doing their jobs, but hey, in the end, AP classes depend on how much time the students are willing to put in. This self-discipline obviously works; Homestead sends students to Harvard, Stanford, Columbia, MIT, and other prestigious schools every year - more students than the other schools in the district. I strongly recommend Homestead! :]

Homestead High School 1

Posted March 16, 2009
Yuck. This school bores the heck out of me, and the only time I actually learn anything is when we (the students) manage to get the teacher to go off on a tangent. Your experience at this school is mainly influenced by the choice of teachers you receive. And before you doubt me: straight A's, my GPA is higher than 4, and I'm involved in clubs. I'm not some random hater.

Homestead High School 4

Posted March 10, 2009
Overall, I think Homestead does a fairly good job of preparing students for college. I do have to say that they do have some fairly awful teachers. I feel the academic reputation of the school is largely based on the students themselves and not necessarily the quality of the teachers.

Posted December 16, 2008

Homestead High School
21370 Homestead Road, Cupertino, CA  95014
Last modified Homestead High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Homestead High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 47 reviews. Top