Posted September 01, 2012
Wonderful teachers and loving staff, great opportunities and positive learning environment. Wonderful!! Tuition discounts for families too!

Posted August 29, 2012
Holy Cross Preschool has made some wonderful changes. There is a new enthusiasm, wonderful structure, and an emphasis on learning. Good job Holy Cross.

Holy Cross Lutheran School 1

Posted July 17, 2012
We LOVED this school! LOVED IT! Then those in charged saw fit to release the best preschool teacher in the county from her call. Because of their brutal disregard for staff, parents and especially students, we will not be returning for my child's last year. It really put us in a bind and broke my child's heart. Unforgivable.

Holy Cross Lutheran School 1

Posted July 15, 2012
Holy Cross was a wondeful preschool. Then they overturned their whole staff overnight. The board of directors, who know nothing about education, have complete control of the school and the staff. By what I have seen done there, they seem to make decisions out of self-interest, not the interest of the children. The board of directors left about 20 children broken hearted when they learned their teachers were not returning. This can actually be quite damaging to 3 and 4 year olds who may feel that they were negelcted or even abandoned by their teachers, when in fact their teachers were fired abruptly. Almost all of us disenrolled our children but the board of directors was not interested in the parents feedback. I guess they are not too concerned with their numbers either.

Posted February 02, 2010
I researched every PreK in the Cypress area. I fell IN LOVE with HolyCross. All of the teachers have treated my son like their own. I have strangers tell me how well behaved and smart my son is and I know Holy Cross has a huge part in that. Ms. Mindy, Ms. Charmaine and Ms. Mary are exceptional teachers. My son has never been left with anyone but family, he wants to go to school and I trust them. My second son will be starting next session and they all know his name and cant wait for him to start..I highly, highly recommend Holy Cross..I cannot say enough great things about them.

Posted February 01, 2010
I can honestly say that this school was a blessing in disguise for me. We kinda fell into this school and I cannot say enough positive things about Ms. Mindy and her staff. This is my third year and second child there. The education is top (they were amazed at what my kindergarten student knew when she got there) and the moral character building taught everyday is a huge bonus... if not what I love most. It is obvious that MS. Mindy and her teachers love my children and treat them as if they were there own. It is scarry to leave your little one in someone else's care each day but I assure you, you cannot find better care than Ms. Mindy. She is a blessing to all of us and has become a friend, not just a teacher. I have nothing negative to say about the preschool or program!

Posted April 26, 2009
Holy Cross is a great school and teaches kids to their highest point of interest. I have been going here since 4th grade and all the teachers are wonderful. Mr. Miller, the 5th/6th grade teacher is very funny and interesting. And ig everyone cooperates he takes them to a resturaunt called Johns. I love Holy Cross and you will too!!

Posted October 28, 2008
I chose this school for the strong academic curriculum it uses. The fact that it also emphasizes character education is a great bonus. The children at the school are surrounded by a positive, child appropriate enviorment that is condusive to healthy growth. I am glad we chose this school for our child and he has been attending for the last 6 years.

Posted October 10, 2008
Holy Cross has a great curriculum challenging students at whatever level their talents and abilities are at, so that they grow to their full potential. We have been through PK-8th here with 4 kids over 12 years. Academics, athletics, music, drama, art provide challenge, variety, camaraderie and balance. The teachers love the students and are committed to providing the best education to each student. Standardized test scores have provided personal growth evidence to us with each year our children attend.

Posted May 07, 2007
I was referred by another mom 2 years ago. My son has attended since Pre-K. The teachers care!! Classes are small. Even the parents leave with smiles on their faces. In addition to a great curriculum, the kids also learn about Christ. Academics are balanced with art, music and PE. We also have sports teams. In a time of cut backs in public schools, our kids still go on field trips.

Holy Cross Lutheran School
4321 Cerritos Ave, Cypress, CA  90630
Last modified Holy Cross Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Cross Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top