Bayshore Elementary School 5

Posted October 13, 2011
As a proud parent and former student of Bayshore Elementary, I have witnessed throughout my years in this community, the efforts made by teachers, students, parents, and board members to solidify the Bayshore School District. With its past struggles to shine amongst other nearby schools, I am honored to have my child carry on my tradition, as a student here today. I feel confident that she is being academically challenged and positively influenced by accredited, inspired, and well educated teachers. Her success in the future depends on my involvement in her education. I recognize all the strong leaders at Bayshore Elementary and salute each one of them for all of their dedication and efforts to "shine brighter, together".

Bayshore Elementary School 0

Posted February 22, 2010
My kids had been at bayshore elementary school for 12 years my tree kids it has good teachers but bad communication with parents with kids the principals r tereval the school district is bad to it makes me mad i have to say this but it is what it is and i haven't change my kids from the school not because i don't want to is just near the house and the boys n girls club

Bayshore Elementary School 5

Posted April 13, 2008

Bayshore Elementary School 0

Posted December 21, 2007
My son started in this school in August as a kindergardtner. He's learning fast, especially in English. This all thanks to his teacher, Ms Thompson, who uses different ways of teaching meathod and encourages him to learn. My son likes to go to school, and this is a good sign of learning.

Bayshore Elementary School 4

Posted September 07, 2006
Bayshore Elementary School is a diamond in the rough. The teachers are talented, compassionate, patient and dedicated. The administration is sensitive to the needs of the children and the community. Parent involvement is improving. I initially planned to send my son to kindergarten at Bayshore and then send him in to a private school. However, he has enjoyed Bayshore so much and has excelled academically. He intends to finish out his elementary/middle school career at Bayshore and Robertson. I highly recommend this school to anyone that lives in the district.

Bayshore Elementary School 3

Posted September 15, 2004

Bayshore Elementary School
155 Oriente Street, Daly City, CA  94014
Last modified Bayshore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bayshore Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top