Bad
Good

As a proud parent and former student of Bayshore Elementary, I have witnessed throughout my years in this community, the efforts made by teachers, students, parents, and board members to solidify the Bayshore School District. With its past struggles to shine amongst other nearby schools, I am honored to have my child carry on my tradition, as a student here today. I feel confident that she is being academically challenged and positively influenced by accredited, inspired, and well educated teachers. Her success in the future depends on my involvement in her education. I recognize all the strong leaders at Bayshore Elementary and salute each one of them for all of their dedication and efforts to "shine brighter, together".

My kids had been at bayshore elementary school for 12 years my tree kids it has good teachers but bad communication with parents with kids the principals r tereval the school district is bad to it makes me mad i have to say this but it is what it is and i haven't change my kids from the school not because i don't want to is just near the house and the boys n girls club

My son started in this school in August as a kindergardtner. He's learning fast, especially in English. This all thanks to his teacher, Ms Thompson, who uses different ways of teaching meathod and encourages him to learn. My son likes to go to school, and this is a good sign of learning.

Last modified Bayshore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.