Daly City, CA

Margaret Pauline Brown Elementary School 3

Posted January 23, 2014
the principal has got to be the worst, WORST principal ever. I'm not sure how this school is doing now, but I will give it a 3 out of 5 over experience. I sure do hope that they've picked a better six grade teacher, and had not kept Mr. Alegre (pardon my spelling, I forgot how to spell his name), because he is one of the worst teachers there. I had not learn anything from him, but how badly humiliation hurts others. He's not good at teaching, he's good a humiliating and talking about other students, either behind their backs, or in front of them. The best part is how the principal lets students get away with things, how easily you can manipulate her with tears in your eyes, and that innocent, child-like record. Yeah. Your kindergartner, first grader, whatever little brat you have call child can write graffiti on the wall, bully others, run away from home AND SCHOOL, and bring weapons to school, just as long as they pull out their cutest puppy eyes and hypnotize their weak principal. I give it a three over the friends I had made and teachers I've had before six grade. This is not the worst school ever, but I really hope it improved while I was gone. Do I endorse this school?

Posted September 26, 2013
It is a great school where the principal is always involve and only wish parents will participate more for the school activities.

Posted September 26, 2013
This school is AWESOME!!!! my son is ready to go to school every day. He doesn't like to miss class. The principal is a great person, my son lives all theachers at school!

Posted September 04, 2012
My child has attended pre-kinder program over the summer and now enrolled in Kinder. The emphasis in reading has been made and support work (homework) shows they are on track to help us teach our children to read. Teacher Ms. Acosta is very patient and helpful and demonstrates her desire to be a GREAT teacher. So far so good and will report back on the PTA as I will be joining this week. The principal is present and not IN THE OFFICE all the time. She is very welcoming, understanding and HELPFUL.

Posted April 04, 2012
The school is good! There are a lot of teachers that are amazing. I have to admit there are 1-2 that not very sociable. I would say more laid back and keep to themselves but overall, OK. The PTA is AMAZING! A very strong force and makes the families feel welcomed.

Posted October 26, 2009
Principal, teachers and cafeteria head are all very helpful.

Margaret Pauline Brown Elementary School 2

Posted July 06, 2009
I definetly think this school needs improvements! Most teachers are good, few excpetional, and some laid back. No parent involment. No PTA...well a so called one!

Posted November 13, 2008
The location makes it extremly safe for our kids to go to this school

Posted June 07, 2008

Margaret Pauline Brown Elementary School 0

Posted June 04, 2008
My child is in the 6th grade class. She has been challenged as a GATE student with all her subjects and I'm very proud of her, her teacher and the school.

Margaret Pauline Brown Elementary School
305 Eastmoor Avenue, Daly City, CA  94015
Last modified Margaret Pauline Brown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Margaret Pauline Brown Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top