Posted August 01, 2013
The principal, teachers and staff at Thomas Edison are very dedicated to creating a good learning environment for children. I also like the way the parents are very supportive of school activities and fund raisers.

Posted March 14, 2013
I say that God sent an angle to your school when Dave Pelzer went there. You saved his life.

Posted May 28, 2012
great school at daly city ,safe and teacher are teaching very well.My kid willing to go to school.Because teacher are nice and they know how to handle the kid

Posted September 22, 2011
Thomas Edison Elementary School is a wonderful place for our children. We love the school, the environments, the outstanding teachers, and staff. It feels like a family at school. We have limited participation of parents and we hope that we can increase parents participation in the future... Parents: the most valuable gift we can give to our children is education.... I encourage all the parents to come and actively participate at the school. With your participation, we can make difference in our children education.

Posted September 18, 2011
I have two kids here as well and have been an active parent with the PTA now PTO for 7 years. This school , l believe, is the best example of a school faced with major Gov fiscal cuts, lack of PTA district assistance, lack of facilities upgrades with minimal parent involvement persevering to become a leader in the district in making sure the Kids come first in all aspects of their education. The principal, on staff teachers and overall attitude is just wonderful. slowly but surely we as parents can make change happen. If you have kids at TE, please help volunteer.

Posted September 17, 2011
I have two children attending this school and I have to say I'm pretty satisfied with the school. Despite the budget cuts and limited resources, the teachers are working hard to help the students to learn and improve their education. The dedicated efforts of the teachers and the principal to improve the school can be seen from the continuously improving score on the STAR test. This is a great school overall, school environment is safe, teachers and the principal are dedicated, students are generally well behaved. I only wish there are more after school activities for the students other than the day care program.

Posted January 11, 2010

Posted October 08, 2008

Posted August 21, 2008

Posted January 29, 2008
I am privileged and honored to be involved with the schools fundraising event and help raised funds for the children of Thomas Edison School. It helps finance to go on field trips and other activities that will enhance their personal and educational experience. The principal of this school is doing the best she can to be supportive and active in fundraising activities. The teachers are exceptional. I am very proud that my son goes to school here coming from a private school. The PTA are doing a wonderful job in raising funds in order for our kids to experience outdoor activities as well as indoor functions. If we join hands and be part of the school, every penny, time and effort you invested in the school is pass along to our children.

Thomas Edison Elementary School
1267 Southgate Avenue, Daly City, CA  94015
Last modified Thomas Edison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas Edison Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top