Bad
Good

Posted August 19, 2014
My school is the best school ever FRS. I studied 7th grade in this school and this year I will study 8th grade.

Posted April 11, 2013
Congratulations to the students and staffs at Fernando Rivera for receiving the 2013 California Distinguished School Award. I'm a proud parent and I am really excited about the good news.

Posted November 15, 2012
yes, the teachers are a bit strict. We all know that, but they're only trying to help. The school constantly motivates its students, using a system called Spirit Points. If you get enough spirit points, you may go on the End of the year Spirit Trip. During this year, 2012-13, the many electives include: Art, Band, Student Gov., Computer, and also being a Teacher's Aide.

Fernando Rivera Intermediate School 4

Posted September 13, 2012
I have two children currently attending FRS, overall I am pretty satisfied with the school. Teachers are dedicated and the school environment is friendly and safe. My children enjoy learning and being with their friends at school. The school also has a very good music program and I enjoy their concerts everytime.

Posted March 24, 2012
Fernando Rivera is an amazing school. As Co-VP of the 2011-2012 school year, I believe our school has a great staff, willing to do almost anything to provide for the student attendants. Our after school tutoring programs are amazing, for both the tutors and the students looking for help. As I have been in both of these positions, I know how it feels to help, and need help.

Posted December 02, 2007
It is a great school! I understand everything the teachers are saying and teaching me!

Fernando Rivera Intermediate School

Posted August 09, 2007
My social studies teachers were the best! All the teachers care about the students. But when I was there two tears ago, there weren't many extracurriculars other than sports. They need to have a foreign language program.

Fernando Rivera Intermediate School 4

Posted January 03, 2007
Fernando seems to have improved it's all over standard, since my daughter attended about 10 yrs ago. My son is in 8th grade now, and the teachers are great,principle supportive, and all in all I am very pleased.

Posted March 16, 2006
The quality of academic programs is great and the students and staff are helpful and kind.

Posted August 14, 2003
Academics are impeccable, and the teachers really take the time to teach their students very well.

Fernando Rivera Intermediate School
1255 Southgate Avenue, Daly City, CA  94015-3920
Last modified Fernando Rivera Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.