Marjorie H. Tobias Elementary School 3

Posted November 15, 2013
There needs to be more support for students who learn at a different pace and those who don't work well with how the curriculum is structured. It would be nice to have more onsite tutors available. Communication from teachers/staff could be improved as well. Homework packets are sometimes confusing. Overall, my child seems to be happy at school, but I'm not sure if he's getting all the attention he needs.

Posted September 13, 2013
I love the support and attention my child receives at Tobias. Principal Harris and his entire staff of teachers communicate so well to parent's about wanting to see your child succeed! The sense of community at this school is also amazing. If you are looking into this school for your child, you cannot go wrong at Tobias!

Posted September 12, 2013
Tobias is an AMAZING school. My daughter has been there since kindergarten and has really thrived there. The community and PTA is tight knit and the teachers are very involved. I'm very fortunate to have gotten my daughter into Tobias and I look forward to her completing her Elementary education here.

Posted August 01, 2013
Tobias is a wonderful school serving a beautiful community with outstanding dedicated teachers who are committed to excellence in teaching and learning. Sheila Hansen, Ed.D., former principal

Posted January 16, 2013
Tobias is a wonderful school. The teachers and staff are phenomenal in so many ways. They embody the true definition of "dedication to the students and the goal of higher learning" -not just in academics, but in life lessons as well. The PTA is a strong presence as well. We are fortunate to live within its boundaries so that my daughter can attend.

Posted October 19, 2012
MHT school is amazing. I have two children who attend there and so far both had a great experience. A wonderful teachers, principal, community, overall great education and discipline.

Posted July 18, 2011
Could not have asked for a better school. Very pleased with the school the teachers, and the new principal. It has a great community school which was so unexpected. Gald we took the plunge for public schools.

Posted July 15, 2011
Great school. So many memories from playing "kickback" to football with dear friends. I would definitely recommend this school to an upcoming student. -Ceejhz C/O 2002

Posted February 02, 2011
Great community oriented school. Quality teachers. Recent API scores report at 901! Definitely up and coming.

Posted January 26, 2011
Great school!!!! we are very lucky to have this school in our neighborhood. my 3 daugthers attend Mj and we are very pleased with the stuff and the teachers. In here you know everyone and everyone knows you...

Marjorie H. Tobias Elementary School
725 Southgate Avenue, Daly City, CA  94015
Last modified Marjorie H. Tobias Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marjorie H. Tobias Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top