Bad
Good

My daughter just started Kindergarten. So far I'm pleased with the content of the education material. I have a daughter that attends another public school in a different district and I can say they give the same materials to the students. The teacher gave my daughter books and work (such as a higher level of reading book) to her. This tells me that the teacher cares about my daughter and recognizes my child's talent.

The teachers seem to be very close! I really love Ms. Cox! Also the teachers make learning fun! I remember when I was in 4th grade, Ms. Cox, Ms. Logsdon & Mr. Stoehr would switch classes and we got to do different activities! I also loved Ms. Brown the PE teacher. It's just that students there seem to be involved in gangs

I am a grandmother of two students that attend this school. In working with the other parents and teachers I found the spirit of this school to be outstanding. They seem to work beyond the boundaries set with funding and district resctrictions and get the job done anyway. Kudos to all the hardworking staff from the janitors to the head haunchos. I think this school is great.!

My son goes to GW and he loves it!! The teachers are great! My daughter will go here next year...

I am the mother of two children that attend GW. I am extremely disappointed with this school. I have a child that has special needs and I feel that the school has chosen to ignore my child's needs. The school has not be supportive through this very difficult process. I am at this point considering finding another school within the district that can better meet the needs of my child.

G.W. is a good school for all students.I enjoyed this school cause many students and staffs get along to each others.This school is a good place for little ones to go to.The part I like at G.W. is that all of us work like a family and work hard to achieve our achievement.I will tell parents'George Washington is where kids should be!!!'-Nicolus S.Sunga

This school was awesome. As a former student in this school, there were alot a memories. The teachers were awesome. I loved everything there! What I most loved about it was that it had a huge yard. Compare to the elementry school I went in SF was small.

This is a very diverse school and they are so into having the parents be involved. I think it shows what real teachers are like and not just in it for the money.My daughter has been attening this school since kinder and she will be a 5th grader next year. She loves it as do I. They are awesome.

Last modified George Washington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.