Daly City, CA
Students enrolled: 1,181

Posted November 12, 2014
A great school to get a strong education. Small enough to know everyone but big enough to provide opportunities to explore. Friendly atmosphere, strong respect between students, staff and administration. Honors and AP courses available, after school support/tutoring programs. Clubs, sports and activities including Mission Fusion, Robotics, Mock Trial, CSF/GATE, PASEO, Filipino Heritage, Anime, Drama, Art, Band (marching and concert).

Posted April 10, 2013
I went to Jefferson HS and it is a great school. They work with the best of what they have. The teachers and staff truly do care about your child's future and if they're going to college or not. The administration changed a lot during my stay, so hopefully that's not a problem. They have many excellent support groups. It is easy though to get mixed up in the wrong crowds. The school is vigilant for drugs and alcohol in campus and during events. The school is great if your child takes advantage of its resources. It has challenging teachers and supportive counselors. My 4 years was great and will happily go to a 4-year because of the support I got at Jeff.

Jefferson High School 4

Posted November 30, 2009
I loved Jefferson. I am glad i attended this school rather than Westmoor. Of course we went through 3 principals and 2 vice principals in my 4 years there, but the ones we had when i left were doing a great job to hear the students out and provide a good support system. I was in student government for 2 of my years there. Overall a great school. You are what you make of the school, and not its' reputation.

Jefferson High School 0

Posted December 10, 2008
I have 3 children, 2 have graduated from Jeff recently and I have one more who is in the 11th grade. Not all are academic achievers however I have no complaints and am overall happy that they have all attended Jefferson vs. Westmoor. My children have done well here and I have had great support from the administration as well. Jefferson has a reputation - but that's all it is - Know your kids and stay involved. That's the best advice I have for other parents with teenage children.

Jefferson High School 0

Posted August 27, 2008
I love their reading and math program and how they focus so much on writing and reading starting from kindergarten. The school needs to work on security and safety of the kids. The kids should be picked up inside the school premise. I agree with the other comment about the school needing more structure, discipline and more homework. Overall, I am satisfied.

Posted March 04, 2008
i have 2 kids at this school and they really have no complaints about the school. Matter of fact, they're glad to be going to this school rather than Westmoor or Terra Nova in Pacifica. It's not too many students, just right. Daughter likes being in the Varsity Basketball team even with her small stature, they pretty much give all a chance in participating, as far as I heard. It's not really as bad as you might have heard it out to be, maybe before, but seems to be a lot tamer. Kids are doing well there.

Posted February 12, 2008

Posted January 14, 2006

Jefferson High School 4

Posted January 07, 2006
I am please with the special ed classes, also with the attendance and the interest of the teachers with the students.

Jefferson High School 3

Posted October 28, 2005
- a former student
i feel that it needs m0re structure and discipline.

Jefferson High School
6996 Mission Street, Daly City, CA  94014
Last modified Jefferson High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jefferson High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top