Bad
Good

Westmoor High School 5

Posted September 26, 2013
If I can have my other children attend WHS at the time they need to attend a high school, I will picked Westmoor for them too again.

Westmoor High School 3

Posted May 10, 2013
As a student here at Westmoor High School I don't like it much. Because the counslers don't do anything they just make things worse. I am a current senior here. I also don't like how some teachers can be judgemental and racist towards students sometimes. Which isn't right.

Westmoor High School 3

Posted November 30, 2012
My son is a star basketball player in the 8th grade and plan to move in that area so he can play basketball there. School seems cool but checked out their Boys JV Basketball team against Washington the other day, and they looked terrible and coach looked clueless on how to break a full court press. Son said he doesn't want to play there, Doubt I want my son to play there either. Hear academics is good tho. Have to debate with the wife. Will let my son talk my wife out of it so I am off the hook. The game was really that bad.

Westmoor High School 2

Posted August 16, 2012
If westmoor a good school than why is my daughter still having problems at westmoor it only her third day of school and another student rip my daughter leather jacket cause thoes girls were standing in the middle of the hall way,my daughter is trying to get to her next class n she said excuse me so then my daughter just walk in the middle of them to get to her class,and they pull her and knock her down.dont they have hall guard n why r student just hanging in the hallway not in class.if the principal is good why is he not getting involved.

Westmoor High School 4

Posted June 08, 2011
Teachers are good overall and most of the students are good. The only thing I don't like about Westmoor is that too many people are accepted. I can hardly walk through the hallways during passing period without getting squashed between some people.

Westmoor High School 5

Posted June 05, 2010
WESTMOOR is a great school but they NEED TO MAKE A GUYS VOLLEYBALL TEAM! But also a lot of guys would try out and stuff

Posted October 25, 2009
I love Westmoor because the people are nice, and the classes are awesome.

Posted October 25, 2009
I love how people are really nice and smart. We work together to make everyone fit in. And we help create awareness on public issues.

Posted October 19, 2009
i just love it so so so much. its just a great and safe school to go to. and it deserves an extra push.

Posted September 17, 2009
What's not to like? Great students, superb staff, outstanding administration! Oh yeah, Westmoor is a California Distinguished School; only 4% of the state's schools are awarded this accolade!

131 Westmoor Avenue, Daly City, CA  94015-3843
Last modified Westmoor High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.