School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Bridgemont has moved but certainly not to a smaller site but a much larger one with larger classrooms. Enrollment went up after the first year and we are anticipating another increase this next year although we will always be a small school. Our staff including new teachers are highly qualified and have brought new creativity and energy to the school. We invite you to go to our website www.bridgemont.org to learn more more. You can also schedule a shadow visit for your student by calling 650-991-1211.
November 7, 2011

Posted January 08, 2014
I recently visited after speaking with a friend that has his 2 daughters enrolled at Bridgemont and was very impressed with what I saw. The teachers are excellent and genuinely seem to care about each student. After learning more about Bridgemont I found out that they are truly a one of a kind high school. While they are a private school and have a college prep education, they never turn down a qualified student due to an inability to afford tuition. This I find truly remarkable and if I had high school aged children I would absolutely have this school at or very near mt top choice

Posted February 06, 2010
School enrollment has really gone down. Good staff members have moved on. School moved to very small site in Daly City. Glad my sons graduated and moved on.

Posted March 04, 2009
My son graduated from Bridgemont 2 years ago and my daughter is currently attending. They both are well prepared for college and even more importantly they have been grounded with solid values that will take them through the inevitable valleys and temptations they will face. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of other private schools but their program is solid. Way thumbs up!

Posted July 19, 2008
this school has a lot to offer.the small classes make learning easier for students.

Posted January 13, 2008
This school has an ammazing athletic program and the students have a big part of what happens including school activities and feild trips. The teachers are very understanding and there is a lot of one on one work.

Posted September 25, 2007
I had a great experience at Bridgemont. It prepared me in so many ways for college and life after graduating from college. Bridgemont High School will always be held in the highest regard for me.

Bridgemont High School 3

Posted May 27, 2005
- a former student
This school does fairly well with the very limited funding that it has. There is a very closely knit bond between the students and teachers which helps in academic, athletic and theological growth.

Bridgemont High School
444 East Market Street, Daly City, CA  94014
Last modified Bridgemont High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Bridgemont High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top