9-12|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Bridgemont has moved but certainly not to a smaller site but a much larger one with larger classrooms. Enrollment went up after the first year and we are anticipating another increase this next year although we will always be a small school. Our staff including new teachers are highly qualified and have brought new creativity and energy to the school. We invite you to go to our website www.bridgemont.org to learn more more. You can also schedule a shadow visit for your student by calling 650-991-1211.
November 07, 2011

Bad
Good

I recently visited after speaking with a friend that has his 2 daughters enrolled at Bridgemont and was very impressed with what I saw. The teachers are excellent and genuinely seem to care about each student. After learning more about Bridgemont I found out that they are truly a one of a kind high school. While they are a private school and have a college prep education, they never turn down a qualified student due to an inability to afford tuition. This I find truly remarkable and if I had high school aged children I would absolutely have this school at or very near mt top choice

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted November 07, 2011

School enrollment has really gone down. Good staff members have moved on. School moved to very small site in Daly City. Glad my sons graduated and moved on.

My son graduated from Bridgemont 2 years ago and my daughter is currently attending. They both are well prepared for college and even more importantly they have been grounded with solid values that will take them through the inevitable valleys and temptations they will face. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of other private schools but their program is solid. Way thumbs up!

this school has a lot to offer.the small classes make learning easier for students.

This school has an ammazing athletic program and the students have a big part of what happens including school activities and feild trips. The teachers are very understanding and there is a lot of one on one work.

I had a great experience at Bridgemont. It prepared me in so many ways for college and life after graduating from college. Bridgemont High School will always be held in the highest regard for me.

Last modified Bridgemont High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12