Bad
Good

My little Girl has developed very quickly with South Shores Teachers who have had many years of experience to sharpen there methods. My daughter comes home with a smile and loves her school. I was caught by surprise coming home from work and she proceeded to say hello in spanish then began singing a classic spanish song. She is learning to be kind, smart and loving in a Christian environment.. At South Shores Preschool she gets to participate in plays and other great activities that sharpen her social skills. I'd have to say Im very happy with the school.. its not overloaded and teachers spend quality time with the children.

I absolutely love this Pre-school and the Kindergarten program! The teachers are pretty amazing too! When it's time to pick up, my kids never want to leave. I just love it here!

This is a wonderful preschool and kindergarten. The teachers love teaching and are dedicated to the children. They have art, motor skills, chapel, and a Spanish learning time. The play ground is the best I have seen for a preschool. They have two, three and five day programs available which met the growing needs of my child. My child was very well prepared for 1st grade.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this "hidden gem" of a school! We sent our daughter to the AMAZING Kindergarten program with Mrs. McGinty (and Mrs. Podolski as the assistant teacher - LOVE her!!). They both truly go above and beyond for the children in every way! Academically it is tops - but what I loved most of all was the loving, caring, nurturing atmosphere. Very structured but also so filled with love and encouragement. Our daughter made wonderful memories and friends at this place. The school It is a very special community and I feel so lucky to have found this place. Our son also had an amazing experience - he went to the 3-day Preschool last year and is enrolled in the 5-day Pre-K program this year. He is happy, excited, making wonderful, grounded friends and loves to learn! For those looking for a truly special place where your children will be nurtured as they grow academically, socially and emotionally, I highly recommend South Shores Christian Preschool & Kindergarten. Wish they continued past K!

I was looking for a loving school where my son could interact with others, without the pressure of too much academics at a very early age. With South Shores, I got that, but even with a splash (age appropriate) academics. The fees are extremely reasonable and it's just a warm, loving environment. He looks forward to going to South Shores every day! If I were to criticize anything, it would be the lack of childcare options before they open (9 am) but they do have a lunch bunch that goes until 1:30 pm for the 3 y/o & part-time preschoolers who get out normally at 11:30 am. I'd also love to see a snack rotation in the classrooms with healthy snacks provided by the parents instead of the provided not-so-healthy snacks. It's not a big deal, though, and I'd gladly recommend this school to anyone.

We enjoy many activities here in Moulton such as Boo Blass and Talent Show. Suzanne Densley, a parent helper had done such a wonderful job!

This is a great preschool with a wonderful Jr. Kindergarten and an amazing Kindergarten. The playground is huge with lots of great equipment. They have spanish, music, motor skills and chapel. The teachers are all Christians and have a love the the children as well as The Lord.

My daughter and son both attend South Shores, preschool and pre-K, respectively. We transferred here from St. Anne. The class sizes are small and the teachers are enthusiastic, loving and dedicated to ensuring the children learn while having fun being children. Their Kindergarden class is renowned for how well prepared it's children are for the 1st grade. A phenominal preschool and kindergarden.

Last modified South Shores Christian Preschool And Kindergarten is a Private school that serves grade K