K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly agree

We have our three children at St. Isidore and it is a great fit for all of them. The teachers enjoy being there and it shows! The administrative staff is welcoming and always helpful. Each class has a teacher and a full-time instructional assistant as well. They have perfected a seamless flow of students moving to their various specialty class (i.e., computer science, PE, music, art, Spanish) which allows for small group instruction for math and reading for to address the different needs of our children. Religion and community service are woven into the curriculum and are a part of the strong focus on building character. We strongly recommend it!

We have three children at St. Isidore and feel it is a great fit for all of our children. The teachers are supportive and excited to be there! Each class has a teacher and a full-time instructional assistant. For the elementary grades, they have perfected a way to divide the classes for a seamless flow of students moving to their various specialty classes (i.e., computer science, art, PE, music, Spanish) while allowing small math or reading instructional groups to remain. This works for my children's different learning needs. A foundation of faith and community service are woven into the curriculum and the teachers and administrative help reinforce these values. The parent community is very involved and the administrative staff is welcoming and truly wonderful. We highly recommend it.

We have been at St. Isidore School for 8 years and I wouldn't have our children at any other school. My children are recieving an amazing education and have caring, committed teachers. The Catholic faith that they get here is really why we are here. They learn not only the basis of Catholicism, but also learn how to be a good Christian, which in today's society is so important. Each month they practice a new Christian Virtue. These virtues that they learn are the base of what will help build great character as adults. I am so happy with the education my kids are getting at St. Isidore and would recommend this school to anyone.

Amount of homework: Agree

The have about 20-30 minutes a night for K-2nd grade. About 45 minutes to an hour of homework for 3-5th grade. Middle school has about an hour and a half or maybe a bit more.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

They have a program called Second Step that helps with character develpment. The teachers and staff are also quick to get involved and remedy a negative situation that may arise with the students.

St. Isidore School is an amazing school. I have a 3rd grader now and we have had an excellent experience. The teachers are creative and inspiring. They make each child feel special. The staff is welcoming and supportive. Each class has a full time instructional assistant. Math and reading are instructed in small groups where each student's needs are met. Not only is my child learning so much, she is constantly taught how to be a good person and the importance of giving back to the community. The parent community is involved and a joy to be around. Overall, I would recommend this school to anyone looking for rigorous academics in a faith centered environment.

This is an awesome school. We moved to Danville a few years ago and pulled our three kids out of another school in the area and now they all attend St. Isidore. This school exceeded all my expectations. The teachers, the principal, the admin staff are very involved and helpful. My kids all love going here and I feel they are being well prepared academically and socially. A wonderful aspect of St. Isidore is that the school does a terrific job of nurturing the character of each student. It is a big focus for everyone on the staff. How I teach my kids to behave and treat others when they are at home is not thrown out the window when they go to school.

We love St. Isidore School! This is our second year at the school. We feel our daughter is in an excellent education and nurturing environment at St Isidore School. She is challenged on many levels. The school provides a well rounded academic, social and faith-oriented atmosphere that is very strong and authentic. It offers a large community of support and guidance for students and families. We have all fostered some great friendships with other families as well as faculty. We would recommend St. Isidore to anyone looking for a well rounded high performance Catholic school. Andrea & Gino Thiers

Last modified St. Isidore is a Private school that serves grades K-8