Danville, CA

St. Isidore 5

Posted February 19, 2015
This is an awesome school. We moved to Danville a few years ago and pulled our three kids out of another school in the area and now they all attend St. Isidore. This school exceeded all my expectations. The teachers, the principal, the admin staff are very involved and helpful. My kids all love going here and I feel they are being well prepared academically and socially. A wonderful aspect of St. Isidore is that the school does a terrific job of nurturing the character of each student. It is a big focus for everyone on the staff. How I teach my kids to behave and treat others when they are at home is not thrown out the window when they go to school.

St. Isidore 5

Posted September 18, 2014
We love St. Isidore School! This is our second year at the school. We feel our daughter is in an excellent education and nurturing environment at St Isidore School. She is challenged on many levels. The school provides a well rounded academic, social and faith-oriented atmosphere that is very strong and authentic. It offers a large community of support and guidance for students and families. We have all fostered some great friendships with other families as well as faculty. We would recommend St. Isidore to anyone looking for a well rounded high performance Catholic school. Andrea & Gino Thiers

St. Isidore