Posted August 30, 2012
IWe cannot thank the school enough for the wonderful education and personality development imparted by Mr. Chris and Ms Lei Lei to our children. My sons --- aged 6 and 4 --- attended the school last year and we saw them progressively maturing on a month-by-month basis. the primary credit for this goes to the capabilities and nurturing approach of Mr. Chris. Sidharth will always remember Mr. Chris as a true mentor.

Posted May 01, 2012
A wonderful school that has proven to be beneficial for my child. The staff is great and are always there to help. My child has attended the last year and a half and it's been the best decision my husband and I could have made. We only wish there were more 2-5th graders so that we could keep her there until junior high! The hands on activities and materials are exactly what my child needs. I am so happy this is not like public school where the focus is on how many 'worksheets and dittos' are sent home. I've seen my child grow academically in ways I didn't think possible at her age. Her knowledge of plants and animals, maps, and history suprise us. And as a kindergarten child, she is doing borrowing and carry over with numbers in the thousands, as well as doing simple multiplication now! I highly recommend this school to anyone that wants their child to bloom. When my younger daughter iturns 4 years old I know which school she will be attending.

Montessori School Of San Ramon 1

Posted February 01, 2012
* Severe degradation in both program activities and instruction quality * Introvert and non-responsive staff * Only a couple of papers of student work disclosed / sent home every week

Posted November 29, 2011
No offense to the last reviewer, but I believe every one else's reviews speak for themselves. My child attended this school for two years and I was informed that my child needs to be totally potty trained as this school is a lower elementary facility. In other words, kids should have mastered toileting skills before coming here which is understandable. As for the staffing, this schools has done wonders for my child. Since going to public school this fall, my child is at the head of the class and I am impressed with the teaching quality he received. I found the staff was helpful and never "cold." Generally speaking I found that some parents were not willing to let go of their child to grow up and gain the necessary skills they'll need later on. Blaming a child's personal problems on the staff is unfair and makes us parents look bad when the staff goes out of their way to accommodate every child. Every parent truly knows in their heart that their child is not perfect and if your try, you'll find that working with teachers instead of against them will yield a better result for you and your child. I'll always recommend this school to anyone because the success rate speaks for itself.

Montessori School Of San Ramon 2

Posted September 10, 2011
I had recommended this school to all my friends when our child just enrolled. It was wonderful and exciting in the beginning but things changed around November 2010 after our child's head teacher left. Our child became more fearful and said nothing about the school any more except telling us "be quite." The owner, an elder lady, is always nice, but she is not around most of the time. The other two teachers were very cold to the parents; one did not even greet to or even look at you, another greeted to you, when you have eye contact, but without any smile. We thought is might be just to us, until we observed the way they treated other parents. Maybe other parents do not care about the manner they have, but we did not want our child to grow up in this atmosphere. After some incidents (he was not allowed to go to the bathroom at the moment he needed) and no longer received any paper work showing what our child did at school, we decided to take our son out from this place. This has been the best change we made for our child, also for the whole family. We have suffered this fear and in the darkness for a little bit too long unnecessarily.

Posted March 30, 2010
My daughter attends this school, and i must say i have been more than satisfied at the standard of education. She's at least two grade levels higher than her peers in other schools. I took her out of a public school in San Ramon whilst at kindergarten because i felt she wasn't challenged enough. And as soon as she got here, she was taught first grade work! I can take her out now knowing she has been equipped with firm basic educational foudation skills.

Montessori School Of San Ramon 0

Posted June 06, 2008
Both of my daughters go to San Ramon Montessori. It is a great school for grasping elementry fundamentals in a montessori format. The children are at least a grade level ahead in all subjects including math, spanish, geography, culture, mandarin, language arts and reading.

Montessori School Of San Ramon 4

Posted April 28, 2008
My son attended this school after it first opened, and was happy there. I felt he had good, caring teachers and a good classroom environment, but I was concerned that the school was not retaining older students. My son ended up being the oldest - a first grader in a class of mostly Pre and K students.

Posted February 13, 2008
My son attend this school. He has improved in reading and speech areas. The teachers work very hard with kids to attain high levels of education.

Montessori School Of San Ramon
919 Camino Ramon, Danville, CA  94526
Last modified Montessori School Of San Ramon is a Private school that serves grades K-3
Montessori School Of San Ramon Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top