Bad
Good

Love the staff at Stratford! Zhila is so caring and loving and my son loves going into her office to visit and speak with her! We have had a great experience this school year in having Ms. Toni Carrera as his TK teacher. Words cannot express the gratitude I have toward her. She incorporates an inviting learning experience and individualizes attention toward each student and their specific needs academically and socially. My son has become much more confident in his reading and writing abilities and I have seen his growth and love of learning through Toni's teaching methods! He loves to read now and enjoys reading at home and he is excited that he can sit on his own and start his writing homework without assistance! Ms. Carrera has embraced tackling reading and writing head on with him and I cannot thank her enough for the happiness I see in my son when he shares with me his love of learning! This school year has been monumental for achieving comprehensive development and I have Ms. Toni Carrera to thank for instilling and spreading her love of teaching to my son this year!

My kid loves this school, her teachers and all her classmates. A special thanks to Ms. Carrera (TK), who has had a big impact to my child's learning progress, especially in spelling, writing, and reading. Last year while we started Transitional Kindergarten, as a child from a bi-lingual family, she was obviously little behind in these areas. Within less than two semesters, she has achieved huge improvement and developed more confidence in reading and writing!! The curriculum is very well designed, and the daily schedule is balanced with learning and having fun, perfect for this age group. Administration also did an outstanding job, it’s a disciplined while friendly place to be.

The teachers are warm and friendly. . Zhila made us feel welcome! If you are looking for a great preschool go and tour. You will leave smiling!

Administration is wonderful. Very attentive and caring. Ms. Carrera (TK) is phenomenal. Very effective at teaching kids this age. She makes learning fun. My daughter loves her. There is a good sense of comradery amongst the students instead of competitiveness. My daughter has made leaps and bounds in reading, writing, spelling, and math since she's started (and she just turned 5!). When I was 5 I just looked forward to nap time. My daughter is excited to learn as much as she can each day. Very happy.

Last modified Stratford School - Danville Sycamore Valley is a Private school that serves grades PK-K