Danville, CA
Students enrolled: 2,127

Posted December 22, 2014
I am a student at SRV, and it is the BEST school around here! More than 200 students from MV try to transfer to SRV, so that says a lot about this school! SRV has amazing teachers that have office hours for students to come whenever they want! They are so helpful and love to participate in school activities! Recently, the staff participated in dodgeball against Alumni! SRV is SUPER spirited! You will not find any other highschool as spirited as this one! The Leadership program is amazing who is ran by Willford! A few things at SRV is, homecoming dress up days with prizes and fireworks, its it days, otter pop days, free pizza, fireworks, dodgeball, greek games, powderpuff, sadies, ball, prom, aloha dance, TONS of rallys, corn startch throw, and SOOO much more!!!!! Everyone wears green and gold at this school! They are proud to be Wolves and we are all a family! We may all be different at SRV, but we are a FAMILY and we unite against other schools. Best academic school and forsure the most SPIRITED!!!! GO WOLVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

San Ramon Valley High School 3

Posted August 31, 2014
I agree with most of the previous postings, however one thing that isn't mentioned is that the scores reflected on this page are not a reflection of the instruction provided by the school. If a poll was taken as to how many students were seeking help from tutors, probably about 75% of students receive instruction off campus. SRVHS' foreign language and English programs are a joke, and math is not much better. My son would ask his teacher a question and they would just say "that's so easy" and not provide any help. Morale continues to fall and parents are withholding extra money contributions. The school didn't even raise enough money to pay their lease for their computer equipment. I'm counting the days until my child graduates from here, but feel sorry for our neighbors with younger children. If the principal doesn't get replaced soon, this will be a sad, sad place. I don't know how bad the school has to get before they remove a principal as destructive and deceiving as this one.

Posted August 30, 2014
transferred to SRV from mv (along with the other 150+ transfers) made life long friends, WAY more spirited and more down to earth students and teachers. I felt with each teacher I ever had throughout my three years genuinely cared. The new principle is ruining the schools traditions- off campus lunch, senior parking ect. but the community at srv is so tight nit and close that she will be gone sooner than later- we already over rulled her basketball coach drama. srv is an amazing school, with teachers and students that are down to earth and friendly. go wolves!

San Ramon Valley High School 2

Posted May 20, 2014
Lately the new administration has made changes in the school that has had an immediate detriment to school climate and morale. Specifically teachers and parents alike are outraged at the wide sweeping changes and students are walking around sulking and there is no school spirit. It's a bad situation a this school and the administration doesn't care. The administration has "dumbed down" the curriculum and the sports programs have all taken a hit by this administration.

Posted April 06, 2014
My grandchildrens' school is San Ramon Valley High School. I live just on the other side of the fence and often find a tennis ball or baseball in my garden. I am impressed by the sports events and sportmanship spirit always present at the school. It shows a commraderie among students because there is never a negative response to playing on the field...it is always upbeat. I especially like the wrestling team because they have won many individual medals and participate in many tournaments and are highly dedicated to practice all year round. The swimming team is out drilling early morning and sometimes late in the evening but the kids never stop cheering and keep a winning spirit.

San Ramon Valley High School 1

Posted September 04, 2013
This is a great High school with awesome traditions. Current principal Ruth Steele only here for one year is single handedly ruining our school. She operates under a cloak of secrecy and has already, dismantled famed 6th man at basketball games, removed popular 6th period football conditioning, abolished the wolf foundation, cut popular poweder puff football game, disallowed off campus lunches for junior class, homecoming lyp-sync - gone, On-campus Grad night likely to go next, staff and teacher moral at an all-time low, parent community no longer on board....she came in with no regard or appreciation for the awesome culture and customs of this high school and is one by one dismantling all that makes this school great.

San Ramon Valley High School 1

Posted July 24, 2013
The quality of teaching here is terrible and the kids here at like animals. I'm transferring to Monte Vista High School because I hate it here so much.

Posted September 21, 2010
Had an amazing overall experience. Great teachers, was captain of the cheerleading squad, on the dive team, dance, and a few clubs. Graduated from SR in 2006, graduated from college with honors in May, and am now in my first year of law school. Can honestly say that I am where I am today because of what I learned and who I became at SR.

San Ramon Valley High School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
I have a daughter that graduated in 2008. She was involved in Leadership, cheerleading, Y&G, etc. and she and both of us enjoyed the experience. I now have a freshman that is involved in sports, Y&G and is leading a wonderful life at SRV! We are so happy to be involved in this wonderful community once again!!!

San Ramon Valley High School 0

Posted November 04, 2009
In addition to quality academics and a sports program that is focused on fair play, teamwork, ethics and positive coaching, the overall environment created for the study body is exceptional. My children loved going to school every day.

San Ramon Valley High School
501 Danville Boulevard, Danville, CA  94526
Last modified San Ramon Valley High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
San Ramon Valley High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top