Bad
Good

Posted August 31, 2014
Amazing school on all levels! Great programs, teachers, and especially the principal make this school a wonderful place to be. This is our 4th year at T.H.E and my kids can't wait to go to school every morning! Very involved and supportive parent community as well.

Posted March 20, 2014
it is great I am inproving exusitely I learned that word from there because I am in third grade a school that is terrible is walt Disney elementray in san ramon leave there and go to tassajara elementray school

Posted August 21, 2013
Tassajara hills was a wonderful school for my son. We moved to Danville and picked the neighbohood that fed into this school because of it's reputation and high test scores. Everyone from the office staff and principal Mrs. Dodson to the teachers, aids and even custodian make this school funtion like a well oiled machine. they are extremely friendly and patient with the students. Their classrooms have a wonderful warm atmosphere where you will find the students engaged and usually using some form of techenology. They highly promote parent involvement and have wondeful enrichment classes. You can tell this is a warm caring school when the students want to pop into the office in the morning just to say hi.

Posted August 21, 2013
great school super stuff teachers like family everybody cares for each other and friendly stuff my child cant wait to go to school every morning !

Tassajara Hills Elementary School 1

Posted March 05, 2013
My kindergarten daughter was pants at this school and a year later my son was pants on the monkey bars! I had made an appointment with the principal Mrs. Doudan after it happened two times!!!!!!! Her input at our meeting was "Did they have a belt on and she said to me I notice you are not wearing a belt! I hope this woman is gone as she clearly should not have been a principle. The teachers were average. My son is now graduated and my daughter is a junior and these moments in their lives are with them as mine forever. I rank this school a two star!!!

Posted August 29, 2012
Great staff, family involvement. Band, music, library are wonderful. Go Mr Lim! This is my 7th year in THE and I love it!

Posted August 14, 2009

Posted November 01, 2007
This is our ninth consecutive year at Tassajara Hills....we have a full time music teacher, Spanish in most grades, extra curricular activities, a wonderful Science teacher, and our children have excelled. We are very pleased with Tassajara Hills.

Tassajara Hills Elementary School

Posted March 25, 2006
Great academic environment. The curriculum and music, art, and science classes make this a premiere school. The level of paent involvement in Junior Achievement, fundraisers and more is impressive.

Tassajara Hills Elementary School 4

Posted October 25, 2005
Academic programs are of great quality. Previously, my 5th grade son struggled with every aspect of writing, grammer, spelling and creativity. This year he loves to write and it's quality work, Parent invlovement is high. Parents are in the class on a daily bases helping with math stations, spelling etc. The music, science, spanish programs are all great. Students work from laptops on a regular bases. The school emphasizes not only learning keyboarding, power point, mico word but also uses the internet to learn more about science, history etc.

Tassajara Hills Elementary School
4675 Camino Tassajara Road, Danville, CA  94506-5901
Last modified Tassajara Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.