Public charter
Davis, CA

Da Vinci Charter Academy 5

Posted March 10, 2014
Da Vinci is a tech school and works with project based learning. There might be a bit more work and a but more stress at times but this isn't a traditional high school, and that's a good thing! I would love if my children could go to a similar kind of school someday, because I had nothing but good times.

Da Vinci Charter Academy 5

Posted April 08, 2012
I have been told by many people that this school is a really good school they say its better than any school in West Sacramento and a lot of people are telling my to enroll me and I really want to go so from what I have been told this a really good school so I give it 5 star rating

Da Vinci Charter Academy
1400 East Eighth Street, Davis, CA  95616
Last modified Da Vinci Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Da Vinci Charter Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top