Posted July 29, 2013
Willett is a great school with amazing teachers and a great learning atmosphere. Discipline is perfectly exercised and the learning process is fast and wonderful

Posted January 03, 2012
This was a great school to go to. I attended from kindergarten all through sixth grade and all of my best memories come from the hallways at this school. I began kindergarten as a child who did not know a word of english and this school has helped me grow in more ways than I can imagine. Fourth grade was by far my favorite in terms of my teacher amd academics. However, sixth grade was bad in terms of my teacher. She was mean, did not know how to treat sixth graders and all my friends in the other sixth grade classes were so grateful they did not have her. Once she told me that if I laughed the way I did in junior high, I wouldn't have any friends. What kind of teacher tells that to their student who's already anxious enough of moving up to a new school? Despite having her as a teacher, I loved sixth grade because of the kids that were in my class who I still talk to. Overall, Willett iswonderful, with it's unique gardening programs which I also loved. One bad teacher couldn't rain on my parade!

Robert E. Willett Elementary School 1

Posted September 18, 2011
This is probably one of the worst schools for a new student to transfer into. My daughter had a horrible experience at this school for the one year she was there. Not only were the students not accepting of a new student, but the teacher s as well. The teacher s actually seemed to play favorites with the kids that had been at the school for years. My daughter did not feel welcome at all. Now that she is at a different school I am finding out that she did not learn anything in her math class and is now a year behind. I think the math class was absolutely the worst. I would never recommend anyone send their child to this school.

Posted June 09, 2011
the science teachers were so nice! and really friendly they all were always calm and listened to what you said they are some of the best teachers in the school by far!

Posted June 01, 2011
My child was in this school from 2006-2008 and although overall I found it an amazing and wonderful school there is a teacher who uses humiliation as a tool for second graders. Even after several years to gain some perspective I find that I am still horrified that she is teaching. This woman seems to hate boys and if you have a child in a class that has suddenly become unhappy I suggest you look into the incidents carefully. She is damaging to children and should not be teaching school.

Robert E. Willett Elementary School 4

Posted February 22, 2010
This school is a wonderful school. When my child attended, gardening was a favorite subject and the kids learned amazing things!I do have to mention that one of the teachers of the second grade really seems to hate boys and should not be teaching. Many of you who have children at this school know who I am talking about. Thankfully, my child did not have to be in that teachers class room. I felt horrible for the ones who were. Come on principal do something about this! It can really be damaging.

Robert E. Willett Elementary School 0

Posted July 26, 2008
I was in my daughter's classroom for the first week of November, 2007. This class was Mr.Reevesman's GATE class; the class was well conducted, and the kids were challenged and well behaved. I would very much recommend this teacher. This school is absolutely stellar.

Posted April 03, 2006

Posted September 23, 2005

Posted February 28, 2005
I am very impressed with Willett Elementary School. The teachers are very dedicated to the children and the level of parent involvement is nothing short of impressive. While music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities are adequate, I feel that there is room for improvement and expansion of these programs. Overall, I am extremely pleased with the education that my child is receiving at this school.

Robert E. Willett Elementary School
1207 Sycamore Lane, Davis, CA  95616
Last modified Robert E. Willett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert E. Willett Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top