Delano, CA
Students enrolled: 1,642

Delano High School 1

Posted December 03, 2011
The school is okay, well known for football program. Great education for students... i guess its ehh....

Posted May 02, 2010

Posted November 20, 2009

Posted November 05, 2009

Posted November 05, 2009

Posted October 04, 2009

Delano High School 0

Posted April 30, 2009
I really do love this school. Im a junior right now, soon a senior ... and i seriously am gonna miss high school. The activities & spirits are really good. As for academics, weredoing really well!

Posted December 09, 2008
I'm currently a junior and I love it. I love the fact that we have such great teachers and they never give up on us. DHS is great and just keeps getting better by the minute!

Posted May 21, 2007

Delano High School 4

Posted October 16, 2005
- a former student
When I went to school there it was very nice. Teachers were great and I had a lot of good times there. There academics program is not bad. Its better then a lot. I thought the music and arts should have been bigger but overall not bad.Parent involvement I think could have been better.

Delano High School
1331 Cecil Avenue, Delano, CA  93215
Last modified Delano High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Delano High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top