Delano, CA
Students enrolled: 1,642

Delano High School 1

Posted December 03, 2011
The school is okay, well known for football program. Great education for students... i guess its ehh....

Delano High School

Posted April 30, 2009
I really do love this school. Im a junior right now, soon a senior ... and i seriously am gonna miss high school. The activities & spirits are really good. As for academics, weredoing really well!

Delano High School 5

Posted December 09, 2008
I'm currently a junior and I love it. I love the fact that we have such great teachers and they never give up on us. DHS is great and just keeps getting better by the minute!

Delano High School 4

Posted October 16, 2005
When I went to school there it was very nice. Teachers were great and I had a lot of good times there. There academics program is not bad. Its better then a lot. I thought the music and arts should have been bigger but overall not bad.Parent involvement I think could have been better.

Delano High School
1331 Cecil Avenue, Delano, CA  93215
Last modified Delano High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Delano High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top