Public charter
Delano, CA

Paramount Academy 3

Posted April 04, 2014
My son has been attending this school for 4 years he has always struggle even when he was in the regular school. They have been helping him more each year. with less students in each class they have more time for each child.

Paramount Academy 1

Posted December 09, 2013
my kids go to paramount academy . i am so disapointed with this school . they have teachers that are so new they don't know anything , my kids are not doing well in this school . anytime i bring up my conserns i am told i am expecting to much from them , that they are new i need to give them a chance , but my kids have went from aa;s and b's to d's and f's .

Paramount Academy 5

Posted May 13, 2011
Our daughter attends PBA, and we can't say enough good about it. The academics, social aspects, and teachers are all wonderful!

Paramount Academy
1942 Randolph Street, Delano, CA  93215
Last modified Paramount Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paramount Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top