Delhi, CA

Posted August 09, 2014
Delhi High School just earned a 6 year accreditation from WASC. The staff is amazing as are the students. The stereotype and negativity that precedes most conversations about the school are easily squashed. New Principal this year, but high expectations and endeavors remain.

Delhi High School 4

Posted July 22, 2013
Over the course of the past years up until this year, I can assure that Delhi High School has improved considerably. The years 2012 - 2013 introduced a new opportunity for Delhi, not just staff wise, but also curriculum wise. The music program restarted this year with a new energy, introducing a new program for students to be creative. Delhi now has a winter percussion ensemble, possibly for next year a new drum corp, and possibly a color guard. There's been new propositions, along with donations from the government, and new changes. However, as I graduated this year I won't be able to experience those changes for the next year. However, Delhi High School has the potential of becoming a great school. There are no cliques here, as mentioned before, but there are groups. Through my experience here there has been racism, but only on the behalf of the ignorant wannabe gangsters. Despite that, Delhi High School is a great school for your children to attend, but at the same time we're still in a closed box. The new principal Mr. Arista is trying to get his students out there, to be outside of the box.

Posted March 25, 2010
I've gone to Delhi schools since Kindergarden. Now as a Senior approaching graduation quickly, I can truthfully say Delhi is a great school. The staff, Administration and especially the teachers are amazing. The English department is my favorite. I will miss Delhi, as I approach a new life, which Delhi has spread my wings and has prepared me for anything in my future

Posted February 22, 2010

Delhi High School 1

Posted August 12, 2009

Posted May 03, 2009
I am a current student at this school. All teachers are very nice and helpful. You don't see the typical gang groups here its all good.

Delhi High School 0

Posted April 26, 2009
Teachers are good in this school, parents should be involved more.

Delhi High School 3

Posted March 26, 2008

Delhi High School 0

Posted February 02, 2008
I find they are very racist at these schools . Not fair at all in discipline

Posted December 18, 2007
I love Delhi high school very much.

Delhi High School
16881 West Schendel Avenue, Delhi, CA  95315
(209) 656-2050
Last modified Delhi High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Delhi High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top