Desert Hot Springs, CA

Bubbling Wells Elementary School 2

Posted August 27, 2011
They try hard but the teaching staff lacks knowledge. They do not care to teach outside STAR requirements.

Bubbling Wells Elementary School

Posted September 04, 2008
I have 3 kids and my oldest daughter is in 6th grade already and since she was in kindergarden she went to bubbling wells never had no problems Im so satisfied with the staff now I have 2 more there and I will never move my kids from there I think its the best school.

Posted September 02, 2008
I went there for four years and when I moved I already knew everything four the next year.Im now very successful because I was a step ahead. This school has a great curiculum.I loved being a bobcat!!!

Bubbling Wells Elementary School 1

Posted March 10, 2008
Our family just moved to this area right before school started. This school seem to be be good at first...... However now our family will be moving again because of how unhappy we our with this school. This school has pretty much told me that they are unable to ensure my child's safety. My daughter's teacher was the only good thing about this school. Parents beware!

Posted February 07, 2007
We transfered our 4th grader this year to BW. We are extremely pleased with this decision. The teachers and admin. are great. They care about each student.

Bubbling Wells Elementary School 4

Posted April 03, 2005
This is an outstanding school with wonderful, caring teachers, great support staff and an awesome principal.

Posted October 01, 2003
So far, I think this is a workable school. As long as I continue to have communication with teachers and administration regarding my child being a student at Bubbling Wells, and problems continue to be resolved in a professional manner, I have the Bob Cat spirit along with my child! I only hope every child has parents behind them every step of the way while they are in public school, not by being complacent, but by being completely active, and involved... Go Bob Cats!

Bubbling Wells Elementary School
67501 Camino Campanero, Desert Hot Springs, CA  92240
Last modified Bubbling Wells Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bubbling Wells Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top