Posted March 11, 2014
I like!! good teacher , strive much. it is a school with good punctuation, highly recommend it.

Posted April 06, 2013
Pantera is truly a great school!!!!! I am currently a student at this school and have 1 year left!!! I've been at Pantera since kindergarten and every teacher I had never failed to help me. The librarian is very friendly and gets many books for the school! There are many new electives to choose such as choir, music, tennis, chess, and more!!!! The teachers focus a lot on testing which benefits us a lot! There are many school activities and fundraisers such as the jog-a-thon which happened on valentines, students ran to raise money for the school! A great way to promote exercise and benefitting the school at the same time! I would recommend this school to all my friends and family!!!!

Posted September 08, 2012
Our child tested 100% in all three CST categories (4th grade). It's a great school.

Posted January 21, 2012
Pantera is an oasis in the desert. It's a shining star in Pomona Unified School District. Pantera is an excellent school the teachers are comitted, students are motivated, PTO is very helpful and Principal Todd provides exceptional leadership. What makes it really amazing is Pantera is a topnotch school despite being in a mediocre school district.

Posted April 18, 2011
Pantera Elementary School is an amazing school with the best teachers, campus staff members and parent volunteers. The campus is beautiful and the atmosphere always seems to be positive. We are proud to be a part such a phenomenal school.

Posted April 18, 2011
The school is great. I will give it 95% satisfaction. But I just feel it is lacking a little something. I don't exactly know what it is. Maybe it should get more involved with inter-school activities/competitions.

Posted January 13, 2011
all staff at pantera are great! from the janitors, nurses, and adminstrative staff to the teachers and parents. That's what makes a great school and keeps the tests scores up, Everyone participating and having input. With little funding from the district the teachers can still make learning fun and creative and do it with a smile. All staff at pantera care about all the kids. The food is not good but it's not the schools fault its the districts. they are the one's that provide the menu

Pantera Elementary School 0

Posted May 03, 2010
School shows no concern for bullying behavior exhibited by older students towards younger students. I, the parent of the 'victim', was treated like persona non grata for being concerned for my student's well-being. Students self-segregate themselves by race. Food served in cafeteria is inedible. PTO is run by mothers who have had their students in the school the longest. Suggestions by parents of K-3 are put down by existing cliques.

Pantera Elementary School 4

Posted March 04, 2009
I like this school, very competitive, great API scores. Best school in Walnut unified school district and Pomona school district.

Posted October 11, 2008
I love this school. It has great staff members and teachers .One of the the best teachers here is Mrs.Unger. She is so nice and intelligant.

Pantera Elementary School
801 Pantera Drive, Diamond Bar, CA  91765
Last modified Pantera Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pantera Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top