Diamond Bar, CA

Diamond Bar Montessori Academy 5

Posted May 09, 2009
Diamond Bar Montessori Academy is a perfect school for my daughter. Everyone in the center is full of love and wonderful ideas. My daughter really likes this school as well as other little ones. Today I met some moms at the mother's day breakfast. The teachers were wonderful and friendly. And the mom next to me said she is really satisfied with this school. I totally agree with her. Because after my daughter goes to this school, we have so many pleasure things in our family every day.

Diamond Bar Montessori Academy 3

Posted November 19, 2006

Diamond Bar Montessori Academy
23555 Palomino Drive, Diamond Bar, CA  91765
Last modified Diamond Bar Montessori Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Diamond Bar Montessori Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top