No rating

Diamond Bar Montessori Academy

Private | K-3

Student diversity

Living in Diamond Bar

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $400,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $2,190.

Sweep tile

Posted October 20, 2011

My son recently started at another Montessori school in Diamond Bar and I was very dissapointed at the staff AND its treatment of my child.I initially decided against Diamond Bar Montessori because the tuition was a little more than the school I enrolled him in BIG MISTAKE. I took him out after just 1 month and took him to Diamond Bar Montessori and no he is so happy, my husband is even happier because no crying. Ms. Veronica is amazing with her class, and even finds time to do the girls nails and hair for the boys. The class is completely structured around Montessri, but still fun where kids WANT to come to school. Iappreciate everything they do for us.

Posted September 9, 2009

I love the teachers and administration in this school. They are very consciencious about making sure your child has the best 'fit' when it comes to matching them with the right teacher/classroom environment. The teachers are warm and caring, and the administrator knows everyone by first name, including the parents! Love the curriculum, it's a blend of traditional and Montessori method, such that your child gets the best teaching tools available. The class size is also perfect. This school is not about making money, but making sure you as a parent and the child are comfortable and happy with the environment. Great academics. I have both of my children enrolled in this school now. Thank you Ms. Karla (the Director) and all you wonderful teachers there!

Posted May 15, 2009

Very good school. After many directors they finally got it right! She is very dedicated and loving to all the children. The teachers are all excellent. My 3 year old made a volcano in his class!!

Posted October 31, 2008

My children and I love this school. I first went to another center but I was unhappy with the quality of care that my children were receiving. A friend of mine recommended this center to me. I am so grateful that she did. The teachers are great and the facility is the best I have seen in this area. You have to check up their playgronds. My children love playing in them and I love that they are able to run around. I feel so happy that my children are in a loving and caring environment where the teachers and owners really do care about my children. I strongly recommend this center to everyone. If you want your child in a truly positive environment that will help prepare them to succeed in life, please do check out this place!

Posted July 10, 2008

This school is a great school for age 2 to 5. My daughter went to that school for one and half year, she can write, read all ABC, numbers and even sentenses. She is only 5 years now. I am very proud of her.

Posted June 28, 2008

We couldn't be happier with Diamond Bar Montessori Academy after 3 yeras of attending the school! The teachers are so dedicated to each student and our kids enjoy learning.

Posted June 26, 2008

Great curriculum, welcoming staff, spacious and wonderful facility; most of all, quality care and education.

Posted June 5, 2008

My 2 kids are attending Diamond Bar Montessori Academy for 2 yrs. It is my pleasure to see their growth with the school's excellent education.

Posted November 14, 2007

My husband and I are very glad our 3 1/2 year old son is attending this school. Their academic programs are beyond great. Our son started in September and now is able to write his first and last name. He knows how to write 1-20 already. Believe it or not he also knows his continents, solar systems, and 5 of the states and capitals to-date. We are constantly shock with his knowledge learned from school. He has a great and caring teacher. I am very involve and communicates with his teacher every drop-off and pick-up. It is very important to have a relationship with the teacher no matter what school you choose. We are lucky to have found a caring and understanding one.

23555 Palomino Drive