Posted October 23, 2014
My daughter love Armstrong Elementary School. Her Sub teacher Miss Martinez is so nice to her student, very smart and lots of patient to teach the student. Thank you for being a good teacher for the 3rd grader.....but my daughter complaining some of the yard duty lady that they're so strict. not too much strict yard duty lady.

Posted October 22, 2014
This school has the worst principal I have ever encountered so far. She takes sides with bully's and does not get to the root of the problem, just embaresses students and covers up her behavior with false professionalism. I see right thru her. I will not be enrolling my young daughter into kindergarten next year because I can't handle another 6 years dealing with Mrs. Sanchez. My 6th grader is on her last year at this joke of a school and thank God is almost out of there.
2 people found this helpful

Posted May 20, 2014
Just to add a little bit about the yard ladies wanting to quit...they threatened the 6th graders that they would take all of their end of the year activities away. Some kids were crying and after calling a couple of other parents I found that some kids felt too intimated to tell them. Thankfully, I have a good relationship with my daughter or some of us never would have known. My daughter has been looking forward to that rite of passage for years. Cruel behavior on their part, and why didn't the administration tell us?

Posted May 20, 2014
Armstrong's approach to educating their students are insufficient. My daughter constantly comes home and does not understand how to do her homework. It is hard to understand how this is taking place when she's there for seven hours. She will not be attending this school next year.

Posted May 20, 2014
I wrote a review the other day regarding the inappropriate behavior by the staff at armstrong. For some reason it was erased, but I am here to state the facts of the lack of luster this school provides. Last week the kids were told that nobody whats to work with them, and that the yard supervisor whats to quit. That should not be said to the kids and it is just one of many problems that this school has. The captain of this ship is not in control, and it is now apparent to see why so many parents have taken their kids out of here.
2 people found this helpful

Posted April 03, 2014
Armstrong is a good school...My daughter learned lot and she like this school. She's in 2nd grade right now.

Armstrong Elementary School 4

Posted February 03, 2014
I have attended to this school four years ago. This school was great and was surprising pleasing as a student, back when Mrs.Savage was around. Even the unsmart students were doing well. :C . Now since there is the new principle, i think this school is failing now. But they do have great sixth grader teachers!

Posted November 14, 2013
ARMSTRONG IS TRULY THE BEST SCHOOL EVER, both of my kids went here from preschool to third grade. I wish we still lived in the area so my kids could still attend this GREAT SCHOOL. The Principal is great she is always out and about making sure things are running smoothly. She always makes herself available to parents and not just sitting in her office. All the teachers truly care about all their students.

Posted February 26, 2008

Posted January 26, 2008
Since moving to Diamond Bar from out of state, I couldn't have asked for a better school! From the office staff, to the teachers, to the principal, Armstrong is wonderful! My daughter went to middle school confident and well prepared. My son has one more year to look forward to, and is doing great! There are too many wonderful, caring teachers to mention, and Pat Savage is very involved in every aspect of the school. She has even played jump rope and football with my children! I highly recommend Armstrong to any parent, and thank everyone at Armstrong for going above and beyond!

Armstrong Elementary School
22750 Beaverhead Drive, Diamond Bar, CA  91765
Last modified Armstrong Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Armstrong Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top