Diamond Bar, CA

Posted January 25, 2015
Things have changed so much since my oldest daughter started. Now there is no parent participation which only makes the kids suffer. Plus there are way too many bussed kids. I'm moving my youngest out of here next year. The environment is toxic. PTA tries but parents don't want to help. You can't have it all and do nothing. Step up and help lazy parents!
5 people found this helpful

Posted January 25, 2015
Regarding Armstrong elementary, Diamond Bar, California. If you live in this area stay out of Pomona school district. They are poorly run and they bus kids in to fit the cultural make of the staff and not the community. They have lost the reality of the folks who actually pay the taxes in the city. I have heard they have several complaints and many parents are fed up and moving their kids to different schools. The principal at Armstrong is way out of her league here in Diamond Bar.
7 people found this helpful

Posted October 23, 2014
My daughter love Armstrong Elementary School. Her Sub teacher Miss Martinez is so nice to her student, very smart and lots of patient to teach the student. Thank you for being a good teacher for the 3rd grader.....but my daughter complaining some of the yard duty lady that they're so strict. not too much strict yard duty lady.

Posted October 22, 2014
This school has the worst principal I have ever encountered so far. She takes sides with bully's and does not get to the root of the problem, just embaresses students and covers up her behavior with false professionalism. I see right thru her. I will not be enrolling my young daughter into kindergarten next year because I can't handle another 6 years dealing with Mrs. Sanchez. My 6th grader is on her last year at this joke of a school and thank God is almost out of there.
5 people found this helpful

Posted May 20, 2014
Armstrong's approach to educating their students are insufficient. My daughter constantly comes home and does not understand how to do her homework. It is hard to understand how this is taking place when she's there for seven hours. She will not be attending this school next year.
3 people found this helpful

Posted April 03, 2014
Armstrong is a good school...My daughter learned lot and she like this school. She's in 2nd grade right now.

Armstrong Elementary School 4

Posted February 03, 2014
I have attended to this school four years ago. This school was great and was surprising pleasing as a student, back when Mrs.Savage was around. Even the unsmart students were doing well. :C . Now since there is the new principle, i think this school is failing now. But they do have great sixth grader teachers!

Posted November 14, 2013
ARMSTRONG IS TRULY THE BEST SCHOOL EVER, both of my kids went here from preschool to third grade. I wish we still lived in the area so my kids could still attend this GREAT SCHOOL. The Principal is great she is always out and about making sure things are running smoothly. She always makes herself available to parents and not just sitting in her office. All the teachers truly care about all their students.

Posted January 26, 2008
Since moving to Diamond Bar from out of state, I couldn't have asked for a better school! From the office staff, to the teachers, to the principal, Armstrong is wonderful! My daughter went to middle school confident and well prepared. My son has one more year to look forward to, and is doing great! There are too many wonderful, caring teachers to mention, and Pat Savage is very involved in every aspect of the school. She has even played jump rope and football with my children! I highly recommend Armstrong to any parent, and thank everyone at Armstrong for going above and beyond!

Armstrong Elementary School

Posted December 17, 2007
Armstrong definitely is a safe and clean school located in a nice neighborhood. I personally have mixed views on their academic approach to learning. They will teach your child what they need to know for their academic level but as far as going over and beyond it's not happening at this school. I'd like to see a more challenging academic program for the students. Overall my children are their because it's in our neighborhood, it's safe and clean and learning is going on.

Armstrong Elementary School
22750 Beaverhead Drive, Diamond Bar, CA  91765
Last modified Armstrong Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Armstrong Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top